yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

What a line-up! You lucky people!

Oh, Zhenya is going! Awesome! I was sure she wasn't lol. And Gabby will be nice to see, too! Also happy about Olivia and Adrian, I really liked them last year! (Javi needs to become a Spanish Fed official and accompany Spanish skaters to competitions :P So Yuzu vs Jun again at ACI lol With Keegan and Kevin probably up there, too. And Zhenya vs Rika, maybe, though Bradie will likely have something to say, too (she did beat Zhenya last year). Should be nice!

And of course, the true star confirmed: the Pumpkin King lol

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

What a line-up! You lucky people!

Lol. Ladies will be a bloodbath even in the Challenger Events :laughing:

Love the men's line-up with Yuzu, Aymoz, Donovan, Jun, Keegan, Pulkinen and Conrad. Sad that I can't be there and watch it live, but I hope for great broadcast with Ted Barton again :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Oh, Zhenya is going! Awesome! I was sure she wasn't lol. And Gabby will be nice to see, too! Also happy about Olivia and Adrian, I really liked them last year! (Javi needs to become a Spanish Fed official and accompany Spanish skaters to competitions :P So Yuzu vs Jun again at ACI lol With Keegan and Kevin probably up there, too. And Zhenya vs Rika, maybe, though Bradie will likely have something to say, too (she did beat Zhenya last year). Should be nice!

And of course, the true star confirmed: the Pumpkin King lol

Still unfortunate that Jason won't be there. I am hoping to see Yuzu, Jun and then Conrad on the podium - what a TCC triumph that would be (but no complaints as long as our boy is at the top).  The women - we are getting some of the very best and that will be worth watching.  I am relieved that the official roster is out!

Honestly, the lineup in all three events is solid.

I'm a little surprised that Jason isn't going, because TCC seems to be using this as their usual warmup for the season. Maybe the thought was to send him elsewhere to hopefully pick up a few more points for world standings? He'd be competing against Yuzu here but has a good chance at winning against most of the men's field at another event. Of course that's just pure speculation.

Kevin Aymoz for podium! Fight me :hachimaki:

Lol jk. No Jason is a little sad, but happy with the lineup otherwise. Ladies especially way exceeded expectations. Now I just hope my flight doesn't get canceled :59227c768286a__s:

2 hours ago, river said:

Honestly, the lineup in all three events is solid.

I'm a little surprised that Jason isn't going, because TCC seems to be using this as their usual warmup for the season. Maybe the thought was to send him elsewhere to hopefully pick up a few more points for world standings? He'd be competing against Yuzu here but has a good chance at winning against most of the men's field at another event. Of course that's just pure speculation.

Maybe. But it's also possible that ACI is just too early for him so he'd doing a Challenger later in the month to have more time to prepare until then.

What an exciting entry list! I look forward to seeing Yuzuru's programs. I question if we will know before the competition or if he will reveal everything live at the competition.

Oooohkay, it's not for another month and I already have half a dozen men I would like on the podium (gold being reserved in my heart for our Overlord, of course)

Zhenya and Bradie rematch! Rika in the mix too, so should be a lot of fun. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Happy but surprised to see Zhenya. I thought she wouldn't make it due to Test Skates. Sad that Jason won't be there, but hoping for him to do well in Nebelhorn.

I would love to see Jun on the podium again, and hoping for a no kuyashii Yuzu this time. Too bad Roman won't be there to repeat the Waisttm episode. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Very happy that Kevin Aymoz will be back and excited to see Donovan, Conrad, Keegan, Gabby, and Karen too.

Ok, DM me your best wishes for the Pumpkin King!

Hello, I am looking for a Saturday ticket or All Event tickets!

Please msg me if available! Thanks (^___^)/

Hello,  looking for 1 set of ticket for all event, Thurs/Fri/Sat or Fri/Sat.  If a set becomes available please DM me.  Thank you!

On 8/11/2019 at 12:39 PM, Nattou said:

Is anyone looking for a roommate to share an Airbnb with? I'm looking for accommodation in Oakville or surrounding areas. I own a car, so I can give people a ride to or back from the venue every day (no fee, of course). :D

Are you still looking for a roommate??

On 8/11/2019 at 7:39 PM, Nattou said:

Is anyone looking for a roommate to share an Airbnb with? I'm looking for accommodation in Oakville or surrounding areas. I own a car, so I can give people a ride to or back from the venue every day (no fee, of course). :D

likw i said 

i rented  2 BEDROOM house in oakville all for 1 person