yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

5 hours ago, Becca said:

Does anyone know which day Yuzu will show up? Should I buy tickets for all three days to maximize the probability lol :xD:

Last year the men's events were on Friday and Saturday, with a Thursday and Friday practice. This year they won't have pairs competing, so it could be a shorter schedule. Your call. 

10 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Last year the men's events were on Friday and Saturday, with a Thursday and Friday practice. This year they won't have pairs competing, so it could be a shorter schedule. Your call. 

Since i will probsbly be renting...

Then i guess i will be dribing from toronto

9 hours ago, nekochan said:

I probably cannot attend in the end >_< and I am thinking of selling my tickets (1 set Thursday-Friday-Saturday, 1 set Friday-Saturday)

Please DM if anyone is interested. Thanks!

I'm looking for tickets to the event! I sent you a DM. 

If anyone else is selling tickets, please DM me! Happy to buy 1-2 sets if available. Thank you! 

I am looking to buy tickets for 2-3 people, please let me know if you are selling!!!

Hi I'm looking for ACI tickets for the full event also please DM me if you are still selling, thank you!

2 hours ago, Veveco said:

Anybody driving from Toronto? 

I'll be passing through. 

I plan on arriving Wednesday morning. Just in case men's practice is on Wednesday.

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

I'm local - so yes. :) 

28 minutes ago, Chitsuki said:

I'm local - so yes. :) 

Willing to help a Fanyu out?  Is there public transportation from Oakville to Kensington market?  My family and I spend a week in Toronto in July and absolutely love it.  

This time I am flying in with a friend for ACI and will be staying one extra day to do some sight seeing.

Really want to go back to Ramen Isshin in Kensington Market and try ND sushi (recommended by the waitstaff at Ramen Isshin).  TIA

34 minutes ago, roller96 said:

Willing to help a Fanyu out?  Is there public transportation from Oakville to Kensington market?  My family and I spend a week in Toronto in July and absolutely love it.  

This time I am flying in with a friend for ACI and will be staying one extra day to do some sight seeing.

Really want to go back to Ramen Isshin in Kensington Market and try ND sushi (recommended by the waitstaff at Ramen Isshin).  TIA

Yes it's not to difficult to get there. If you go to the Oakville GO station (155 Cornwall Rd, Oakville) you can take a GO train to downtown Toronto. You would head East and get off at Union station. It costs around $10. From Union station you can take the TTC (the subway and bus system) to Kensington. Google maps will show you several options from Union. I hope this helps! 

Hey guys! I was hoping to buy a ticket for Saturday only, for 1 person. Please message me if you have any available! 

7 hours ago, Veveco said:

A friend and I will be taking TTC/GO/Uber from TO, though we may catch a ride on Saturday early AM with someone I have usually saved a seat for on Thurs/Fri (work schedule).  You can DM me as I don't want to put out exact locations.  But that's only one day of three and I'm not 100% sure if things will go as they did last year for us. 

I'm looking for one saturday ticket.

If anyone has available,

please let me know. . :sign0009:

13 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Before I buy flights, when is everyone arriving? I'm thinking to arrive Wednesday night.

I'm arriving Tuesday evening. Since Rika will also be there, I'll probably check out the ladies practice on Wed.

13 hours ago, barbara said:

I plan on arriving Wednesday evening - I am traveling from Arizona, which is currently three hours behind Toronto, and there are certainly no direct flights so I'm presuming that there is no way to get in before 6 or so. (And, no, haven't made the flight plan yet, but do have a hotel and tickets!!!)  I don't think I will settle flight plans until I feel more certain the Yuzu will be there.  A tweet announcement doesn't seem official enough for me.

JSF announcement is pretty official for the Japanese skaters.