yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

I’m on the mailing list of Skate Canada but haven’t received any info yet. Will post ASAP. Let’s all go to ACi fellow satellites!

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Does anyone have any links or codes for the presale?

I was told emails should come out before the week ends. I believe tomorrow as ticket information came out today.

I don’t know if anyone else got the code but it seems to be “club” and the sale starts at 10am EST on the 7th. I didn’t get an e-mail but heard from a friend and it does open up the presale. 

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-autumn-classic-internationalinternationaux-classiques-dautomne-2019-tickets-62259895022?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

6 minutes ago, IceWings said:

the club code is not working?

It worked for me but there are no all events available

Only single day

Well, buying 3 separate tickets is merely 1$ more than the pass so it doesn't make a big difference, does it?

Only saw single day tickets but the difference in cost was negligible. There’s no difference between having an all event versus single tickets for each day, right?

All event was sold out immediately for me but I got a ticket for each day! 

Is there any advantage or difference if you get a ticket for each day versus an all-event ticket? Wondering if I should try again on the actual sale date for all-event.

Same for me. All-event sold out immediately, but got single event for each day.

There was no difference last year. They let everyone into the pre-comp practice. You showed them your tickets and they give you a bracelet.

1 minute ago, IceWings said:

Same for me. All-event sold out immediately, but got single event for each day.

There was no difference last year. They let everyone into the pre-comp practice. You showed them your tickets and they give you a bracelet.

That sounds great, thanks! 

Thanks for the info everyone. :snonegai:Would totally have missed the pre-sale (and probably the actual sale too) without this site :13877886:In fact I almost did, but just happened to check at the right time.

let’s hope for no hockey glass this time