yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

5 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Since I am already going down to Oakville, is there a chance the Autumn Classic International going to be broadcast on TV? I only have the Thursday ticket, so if it's possible I might watch the Friday and Saturday events on TV.

Last year, Skate Canada released a small amount of tickets on Monday afternoon, 2 days before ACI started. I think they did it so that locals would have a chance to go, so keep an eye on your email the week leading up to ACI.

Out of luck two days in a row, I still refuse to give up hope... I am looking for 1 Fri and 2 Sat ACI tickets; all-events would work too. Any help is appreciated!

Looking for any Friday Saturday or all event ACI ticket. Please contact me for anything available. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, katonice said:

Ticket for Friday for sale  by this user! 

Guys the seller replied to me it's still available. The first one who messages me for it I'll put you in contact. 

Looking for 2 sets of All events tickets for #ACI 🇨🇦 , Single day tickets are also ok~ plz dm me if you have extra to sell. 

Many many many thanks. 🙏🏻❤️

2 hours ago, katonice said:

Guys the seller replied to me it's still available. The first one who messages me for it I'll put you in contact. 

Hi! I am interested.

Hi guys,

I’m still interested in getting the Fri. and Sat. or the whole event tickets. Please please let me know if anyone is selling them. Thank you!!

I am also interested in a Saturday ticket or an all event ticket, please.

If something comes up, I would appreciate the opportunity very much!

After spending SO much time this weekend on all sorts of various sites looking for tickets (and I'm still looking for a Saturday ticket btw...) , I thought about what Yuzu might say, and he would probably tell me not to worry so much about ACI and spend time focusing on my studies instead so that I won't have any regrets in that aspect and know that I tried my best! :xD: