yuzuangel

2019 Autumn Classic International - Tickets and Discussion!

23 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

LOL. Brian, are you telling us that none of your students will be at ACI? :winky:

Guess I'll have to settle for watching Harry Mattick then...

On 6/10/2019 at 4:06 AM, SparkleSalad said:

Well, gee, if Brian's not going then I guess Yuzu's not going so we can all stop worrying about tickets!

On 6/10/2019 at 3:47 AM, hoodie axel said:

But if you're not there, who will be with your students? And how do you not have the money to go to both? Do coaches even have to spend their own money for tickets? Do they even need tickets? And when did you turn American?

I've got a lot on my plate, guys!! Maybe next year :knc_brian2:

The presale email notification will probably be sent out over 2 or 3 days to everyone. I received mine this morning. Interestingly, this is to the email which I signed up for notification with Skate Canada 2 mths ago. I had another email which I signed up last year but it received nothing (yet). 

Same as Worlds pre-sale. New registered email receive notification first and the older registered email received pre-sale notification a day later.

2 hours ago, kiches said:

Finally got the email!

me 2

now

By the way, I paid my tickets with my credit card. It went via PayPal, but it makes no difference in the end. There was no need to open a PayPal account (I personally don't have one), credit card info was enough. 

I arranged for a co-worker to cover for me when the tickets are supposed to go on sale. I have the page opened on my phone to the sale page. I’m prepared to battle for tickets this time   :hachimaki:

I’m from the US - anything I should know about the buying process or is it just the normal put the tickets in your cart and pay with a credit card? US dollar to CAD converts on their end?

Feeling traumatized because I missed out on an auction for worlds tickets because I didn’t realize that you needed to receive and enter a confirmation code which caused me to be 30 seconds too late with my bid

Last year he practiced on Thursday.  I think it was Origin run-through if I remember correctly.

1 hour ago, caill said:

Hi, will Yuzu attend Thursday's practice?

He practiced 2 days.  

1 minute ago, happy_fish said:

Tickets acquired! Yay :dancingpooh:

good for u

sold out to me

Just now, BrightonDogwoods said:

Got tickets!! Woot!!!!!

can u get for me tio?