Fan project

Veveco

4 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Thank you so much! I tweeted your photos, they are so beautiful!!

Thank you for the tweet :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I hope that all the people who contributed can see (and are happy with) the result! 

I did not think it would take 4 months to complete this project but at least now it's done :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

6 hours ago, Veveco said:

Dear fellow satellites: THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN SHIPPED :snpeace:

After a (somewhat stressful) wait, I have received @Henni147's letter and I could finally complete the package. So it contains the fanbook, the Pooh-USB with a pdf copy of the book and the "introduction" letter from Henni. Given that this weekend is a long weekend in Canada, I took the 1-day delivery option with padded enveloppe and tracking number. I'm not taking any chance with this shipment! So it should arrive tomorrow before the end of the day. I'll be relieved when I see the confirmation of delivery  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp: 

Here are a few pictures of the content of the package - and a random shot of the CN tower I took on my way to the post office for the ambiance :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

9zwJBK0.jpg

Thank you to all the people who participated, answered the survey, shared messages and helped to put the book together one way or another :thanks:

I hope Yuzu receives the package in good condition and that he gets cheered by our project :snonegai:

What an amazing labor of love. I know Yuzu will feel the devotion and care that went into it. You guys are the best. A million thanks.

12 hours ago, Veveco said:

Dear fellow satellites: THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN SHIPPED :snpeace:

After a (somewhat stressful) wait, I have received @Henni147's letter and I could finally complete the package. So it contains the fanbook, the Pooh-USB with a pdf copy of the book and the "introduction" letter from Henni. Given that this weekend is a long weekend in Canada, I took the 1-day delivery option with padded enveloppe and tracking number. I'm not taking any chance with this shipment! So it should arrive tomorrow before the end of the day. I'll be relieved when I see the confirmation of delivery  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp: 

Here are a few pictures of the content of the package - and a random shot of the CN tower I took on my way to the post office for the ambiance :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

9zwJBK0.jpg

Thank you to all the people who participated, answered the survey, shared messages and helped to put the book together one way or another :thanks:

I hope Yuzu receives the package in good condition and that he gets cheered by our project :snonegai:

This is sooo amazing! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Thank you for your hard work and all the love, energy, time and dedication that you put into this project, @Veveco! :loveshower:

I'm sure Yuzu will love it! That's the best thing to give him some Pooh power boost before the start of the season.

On 8/29/2019 at 4:02 PM, yuzuangel said:

Thank you so much! I tweeted your photos, they are so beautiful!!

Did you see that runrun retweeted the message about the book today? It's making me so happy to see the good reaction to our work from everybody, including some Japanese fans :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: (I hope Yuzu liked it too)

4 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Did you see that runrun retweeted the message about the book today? It's making me so happy to see the good reaction to our work from everybody, including some Japanese fans :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: (I hope Yuzu liked it too)

Yeah!! Thank you so much for putting that book together. It looks so involved and so beautifully done. I am sure Yuzu will like it!

33 minutes ago, Veveco said:

The whole fanbook is beautifully done, thank you again for this, it was so much work. I am sure Yuzu will like it a lot (most likely he's already received it :) ).