Fan project

Veveco

31 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Here's the letter for the fanbook :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I found some cute Pooh letter papers with envelopes that I haven't used for ages and I thought, this is a good occasion to take them out again. For the text I used dark green ink and a calligraphy pen. I hope my handwriting is easy to read? :14066882:

I tried my best to introduce the project with all major aspects and ideas behind it and speak for everyone who participated.

I really really love this fanbook, so again: THANK YOU SO MUCH @Veveco !!! :thanks::thanks:

Hide contents

ShbCMEb.jpg

@Henni147 what a lovely job you did and wow your calligraphy makes my OCD brain so happy right now...and of course Pooh paper letter:Yuzuru will love this and the book too I'm sure!

Thank you guys for your amazing work,you all are truly special people:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

@Henni147 what a lovely job you did and wow your calligraphy makes my OCD brain so happy right now...and of course Pooh paper letter:Yuzuru will love this and the book too I'm sure!

Thank you guys for your amazing work,you all are truly special people:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

@Henni147 :1497158260_5GOE::dpooh::dancingpooh:.

...stroke(penstrokes) of genius...pooh paper and such beautiful penmanship. 

BTW, our Prime Minister JT wants to change that to penpersonship :4:

15 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

just curious can I view everyones messages? I feel it will be very heartwarming and inspiring

Here's a link to the public PDF version of the book. Some messages are blurred to respect the people's privacy, but there's still a lot to read and I love it :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

On 7/21/2019 at 9:50 PM, Veveco said:

I have finally finished the public version of the fanbook !!!!!  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

An 80-page long baby :reading:

[...]

With all that said, here is the link to the pdf: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17VHVGzQUGb3E6miwXPWdoQ0U4QlYHCR6

On 8/14/2019 at 12:20 AM, Veveco said:

I just received the fanbook :smiley-excited001:(that was faster than I expected). The quality seems pretty good and all is as it should be. I'm so happy :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow::dancingpooh:

Here are a few pictures I took quickly for now (I can't do more right now as I'm busy tonight but I'll give a more detailed report tomorrow) 

05rg.jpg

bfth.jpg

smdb.jpg

Thank you so much again for putting this wonderful fanbook together, @Veveco! It's obvious how much time, effort and love you put into this project. :loveshower:

This is such a good representation of the love and admiration we fans from all over the world have for Yuzu. I'm sure he will be super happy and thrilled when he receives it! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

It shows him how much he is loved and treasured. He will definitely draw strength from this precious book. :heartpound:

8 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Here's the letter for the fanbook :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I found some cute Pooh letter papers with envelopes that I haven't used for ages and I thought, this is a good occasion to take them out again. For the text I used dark green ink and a calligraphy pen. I hope my handwriting is easy to read? :14066882:

I tried my best to introduce the project with all major aspects and ideas behind it and speak for everyone who participated.

I really really love this fanbook, so again: THANK YOU SO MUCH @Veveco !!! :thanks::thanks:

Reveal hidden contents

ShbCMEb.jpg

Thank you so much for writing this beautiful letter, @Henni147! You chose just the right words to convey our love and support for Yuzu. You have such gorgeous handwriting! I wish I could write like this! And the letter paper is just adorable! :thanks:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear fellow satellites: THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN SHIPPED :snpeace:

After a (somewhat stressful) wait, I have received @Henni147's letter and I could finally complete the package. So it contains the fanbook, the Pooh-USB with a pdf copy of the book and the "introduction" letter from Henni. Given that this weekend is a long weekend in Canada, I took the 1-day delivery option with padded enveloppe and tracking number. I'm not taking any chance with this shipment! So it should arrive tomorrow before the end of the day. I'll be relieved when I see the confirmation of delivery  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp: 

Here are a few pictures of the content of the package - and a random shot of the CN tower I took on my way to the post office for the ambiance :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

9zwJBK0.jpg

Thank you to all the people who participated, answered the survey, shared messages and helped to put the book together one way or another :thanks:

I hope Yuzu receives the package in good condition and that he gets cheered by our project :snonegai:

14 minutes ago, Veveco said:

After a (somewhat stressful) wait, I have received @Henni147's letter and I could finally complete the package. So it contains the fanbook, the Pooh-USB with a pdf copy of the book and the "introduction" letter from Henni. Given that this weekend is a long weekend in Canada, I took the 1-day delivery option with padded enveloppe and tracking number. I'm not taking any chance with this shipment! So it should arrive tomorrow before the end of the day. I'll be relieved when I see the confirmation of delivery  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp: 

Here are a few pictures of the content of the package - and a random shot of the CN tower I took on my way to the post office for the ambiance :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

9zwJBK0.jpg

Thank you to all the people who participated, answered the survey, shared messages and helped to put the book together one way or another :thanks:

I hope Yuzu received the package in good condition and that he gets cheered by our project :snonegai:

This is sooo wonderful to hear! You guys are the best! Thank youuuu

58 minutes ago, Veveco said:

9zwJBK0.jpg

I hope Yuzu receives the package in good condition and that he gets cheered by our project :snonegai:

Thank you so much! I tweeted your photos, they are so beautiful!!

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

9zwJBK0.jpg

Thank you - and everyone concerned - for all your work! It looks wonderful, and reading all the words from his admirers and fans great and humble (like me...) I am sure he will be deeply touched by it all.

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

9zwJBK0.jpg

Veveco...how are we funding this project...?  where do we contribute $$

On 8/16/2019 at 9:50 PM, Yuzurella said:

Thank you so much again for putting this wonderful fanbook together, @Veveco! It's obvious how much time, effort and love you put into this project. :loveshower:

This is such a good representation of the love and admiration we fans from all over the world have for Yuzu. I'm sure he will be super happy and thrilled when he receives it! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

It shows him how much he is loved and treasured. He will definitely draw strength from this precious book. :heartpound:

Thank you so much for writing this beautiful letter, @Henni147! You chose just the right words to convey our love and support for Yuzu. You have such gorgeous handwriting! I wish I could write like this! And the letter paper is just adorable! :thanks:

@Henni147 what a lovely letter.  I'm sure he'll appreciate it and the book.  Great job done by all. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

34 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

Veveco...how are we funding this project...?  where do we contribute $$

That part I haven't figured out yet :13877886::13877886: but several people mentioned to me that they wanted to contribute so I'll think of something in the next few days. FYI, the whole thing (book + usb + shipping) was approximately 100 CAD in total, so the cost wasn't too crazy.