Fan project

Veveco

Hey, everyone! Quick update on the plan for the delivery. After some feedback and advice, the plan is now to ship the package to TCC before the beginning of the season rather than giving it at ACI. So, if anybody has any more correction or remark, please send me your comments by this Saturday at the latest. That way I can finish the last little updates over the weekend and send it for printing next week. Everything should be then be ready around mid-August :thanks:

Almost there :hachimaki:

11 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Hey, everyone! Quick update on the plan for the delivery. After some feedback and advice, the plan is now to ship the package to TCC before the beginning of the season rather than giving it at ACI. So, if anybody has any more correction or remark, please send me your comments by this Saturday at the latest. That way I can finish the last little updates over the weekend and send it for printing next week. Everything should be then be ready around mid-August :thanks:

Almost there :hachimaki:

This is a good idea. This way, it's ensured that Yuzu gets it before the season starts and he can draw strength from it when he's preparing for the season.

I'm sure he'll absolutely love and treasure it! :softYuzu:

Thank you so much again! :10742289:

I just received the fanbook :smiley-excited001:(that was faster than I expected). The quality seems pretty good and all is as it should be. I'm so happy :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow::dancingpooh:

Here are a few pictures I took quickly for now (I can't do more right now as I'm busy tonight but I'll give a more detailed report tomorrow) 

05rg.jpg

bfth.jpg

smdb.jpg

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

I just received the fanbook :smiley-excited001:(that was faster than I expected). The quality seems pretty good and all is as it should be. I'm so happy :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow::dancingpooh:

Here are a few pictures I took quickly for now (I can't do more right now as I'm busy tonight but I'll give a more detailed report tomorrow) 

05rg.jpg

bfth.jpg

smdb.jpg

:cri::cri::cri:

9 hours ago, Veveco said:

05rg.jpg

bfth.jpg

smdb.jpg

This. Is. So. Awesome. :1497158260_5GOE:

Can't wait for your detailed report!

Hace 14 horas, Veveco said:

05rg.jpg

bfth.jpg

smdb.jpg

Yay!!!!!Looks so cool!!:tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg::bunny-smiley:

16 hours ago, Veveco said:

05rg.jpg

bfth.jpg

smdb.jpg

Omg! That looks amazing!!

Can we tweet about it? :loveshower:

17 hours ago, Veveco said:

05rg.jpg

bfth.jpg

smdb.jpg

This is amazing and gorgeous!!!:dancingpooh:

Part 2 of my report ;)

1) The book: I don't have much to add. I can take a few more pictures later if people want, but as you can see it essentially looks just like the pdf I shared before. For those who are curious, it is A4 format, soft cover , matte paper (well, except the cover which is glossy).

2) The USB stick: Not sure if people remember, but it was planned to include a pdf version of the book in the package as well, so I ordered a Pooh usb stick a while ago. And... it's been back-ordered :tantrum: Officially, it is on its way but the delivery date is now scheduled between 26 Aug and 17 Sept (seriously ??). The tracking number is really not helpful (I get "Label Created, not yet in system" from USPS, and it switched to "Arrival scan" 2 days ago on Amazon tracking...) so I don't know where it is...

I obviously do not want to wait until mid-September to ship the package. Even end of August is pushing it a bit. In fact, I was planning to ship it this weekend... So I can see in the next few days if I get another update from Amazon, and decide by then if it worth waiting a few more days or not. I can just get a regular usb stick instead. It's less fun than Pooh but it's the only back-up plan I can come up with so I'll get over it I suppose :sigh: What do people think? Should I ship the book asap (this weekend) or wait a bit longer? 

3) Letter (?): I was thinking that we should probably include a short letter to explain a bit the idea behind the fanbook. There is a brief introduction/explanation page before each section in the book, but I think it'd be nice to explain a bit more what we did, the number of fans were involved, that we wanted to give Yuzu more encouragement & support, etc. Would anybody feel like writing such a letter?  I can print it and add it to the package before shipping it.

And, that's it for now. As always, I appreciate feedback and reading anyone's opinion :thanks: :10815002:

On 8/14/2019 at 11:20 AM, yuzuangel said:

Omg! That looks amazing!!

Can we tweet about it? :loveshower:

Yes, please :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Edit: update about the usb stick, see post below

8 hours ago, Veveco said:

Part 2 of my report ;)

1) The book: I don't have much to add. I can take a few more pictures later if people want, but as you can see it essentially looks just like the pdf I shared before. For those who are curious, it is A4 format, soft cover , matte paper (well, except the cover which is glossy).

2) The USB stick: Not sure if people remember, but it was planned to include a pdf version of the book in the package as well, so I ordered a Pooh usb stick a while ago. And... it's been back-ordered :tantrum: Officially, it is on its way but the delivery date is now scheduled between 26 Aug and 17 Sept (seriously ??). The tracking number is really not helpful (I get "Label Created, not yet in system" from USPS, and it switched to "Arrival scan" 2 days ago on Amazon tracking...) so I don't know where it is...

I obviously do not want to wait until mid-September to ship the package. Even end of August is pushing it a bit. In fact, I was planning to ship it this weekend... So I can see in the next few days if I get another update from Amazon, and decide by then if it worth waiting a few more days or not. I can just get a regular usb stick instead. It's less fun than Pooh but it's the only back-up plan I can come up with so I'll get over it I suppose :sigh: What do people think? Should I ship the book asap (this weekend) or wait a bit longer? 

3) Letter (?): I was thinking that we should probably include a short letter to explain a bit the idea behind the fanbook. There is a brief introduction/explanation page before each section in the book, but I think it'd be nice to explain a bit more what we did, the number of fans were involved, that we wanted to give Yuzu more encouragement & support, etc. Would anybody feel like writing such a letter?  I can print it and add it to the package before shipping it.

And, that's it for now. As always, I appreciate feedback and reading anyone's opinion :thanks: :10815002:

Yes, please :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

@Veveco, what an incredible tribute to Yuzu you have created and curated!  :loveshower::girlsigh::cri:

I am 100% confident that Yuzu will be touched,:softYuzu: inspired and fired up :fire: by the outpouring of love and support from his fans worldwide!!

I vote to send it to Yuzu so he can gain 'power from his fans' before ACI.

Very short update, but apparently the tracking number I had for the Pooh usb is meant to be used with Canada post - not USPS ! (stupid Amazon misleading me...)

Anyway, the package is actually in Canada already so it should arrive in the next few days I think. It looks like everything is aligning to send the package soon :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And @Henni147 volunteered to write a nice little letter to put with the book :thanks:

19 hours ago, Veveco said:

Very short update, but apparently the tracking number I had for the Pooh usb is meant to be used with Canada post - not USPS ! (stupid Amazon misleading me...)

Anyway, the package is actually in Canada already so it should arrive in the next few days I think. It looks like everything is aligning to send the package soon :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And @Henni147 volunteered to write a nice little letter to put with the book :thanks:

Here's the letter for the fanbook :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I found some cute Pooh letter papers with envelopes that I haven't used for ages and I thought, this is a good occasion to take them out again. For the text I used dark green ink and a calligraphy pen. I hope my handwriting is easy to read? :14066882:

I tried my best to introduce the project with all major aspects and ideas behind it and speak for everyone who participated.

I really really love this fanbook, so again: THANK YOU SO MUCH @Veveco !!! :thanks::thanks:

Spoiler

ShbCMEb.jpg