anski

2019 Revolution On Ice

14 minutes ago, FatyGSquare said:

He took pix with everyone who wanted them, and those who had something for him to sign, he signed it! Also, all the other skaters were super nice. Jeffrey was smiling all the time and taking photos with everybody, as was David Wilson. Gabriella was dancing and drinking and just having some fan... it was great!

Yuna’s performance was nice, nothing over the top and definitely not the best of the night... I do think she was a little off... she fell on the second number she did... but overall it was nice.

Now we just have to wait for the other skaters to be announced... as well as the artists!

in order for me to take pic with hi,

i have to lose quite a few extra bagage kg, and he has to lose that thingi he s got growing on his face..... [or i ll have to have spmebody photoshop it........

anyway now i am really really happy -like he says

btw

whats the difference between [patinaje- skating] and musicales- like a musical? 2 different progs?

i opted at first for zaragosa and the saw musicales and i loath musicals so changed for bilbao.... hoped to fo there after torino, but now i am having sescond thoughts about torino

hace 4 minutos , NILI N said:

in order for me to take pic with hi,

i have to lose quite a few extra bagage kg, and he has to lose that thingi he s got growing on his face..... [or i ll have to have spmebody photoshop it........

anyway now i am really really happy -like he says

btw

whats the difference between [patinaje- skating] and musicales- like a musical? 2 different progs?

i opted at first for zaragosa and the saw musicales and i loath musicals so changed for bilbao.... hoped to fo there after torino, but now i am having sescond thoughts about torino

I am not sure what you mean by musicals...? Where did you see that? All I can see when I open the page is the basic info, with some pics from last year, the main team, the confirmed skaters, the artists coming soon that’s been there forever and the dates of the shows... 🤔

1 minute ago, FatyGSquare said:

I am not sure what you mean by musicals...? Where did you see that? All I can see when I open the page is the basic info, with some pics from last year, the main team, the confirmed skaters, the artists coming soon that’s been there forever and the dates of the shows... 🤔

on the very poster that advertises ROI

u can see the different cutues and also near some it says patonaje- madrid and bilbao and zaragosa

malaha and corona says mucicales

Revolution On Ice en Málaga
-9%

hace 3 minutos , NILI N said:

on the very poster that advertises ROI

u can see the different cutues and also near some it says patonaje- madrid and bilbao and zaragosa

malaha and corona says mucicales

Revolution On Ice en Málaga
-9%

That’s just the ECI website tagging things wrong as usual... last year they had a Guns ‘n Roses concert tagged as a musical instead of concert... 

I was in Madrid too... And we will go back there again. But i have never heard of m&g. What is that? 

13 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

I was in Madrid too... And we will go back there again. But i have never heard of m&g. What is that? 

meet and greet

tix cost130 euro

first rows have the privilege

1 hour ago, FatyGSquare said:

That’s just the ECI website tagging things wrong as usual... last year they had a Guns ‘n Roses concert tagged as a musical instead of concert... 

pity i didnt know

would have opted for a better option

next yr

I don't think all cities have m&g tho? I didn't see it in my hometown but anyway it would've been way too expensive as I'm paying for my mum too :14066882: 

On 23/6/2019 at 20:12, anski said:

I don't think all cities have m&g tho? I didn't see it in my hometown but anyway it would've been way too expensive as I'm paying for my mum too :14066882: 

As far as I’ve seen, it is available in every city, only for some reason it looks more confusing in other cities. Just pick the most expensive choice (I think it’s around 118€ without fees and then it comes at around 130€) and those are the VIP tickets

i also have 3 tickets for bilbao. 14th december.

my friends stood me up/

i m still going

but selling 1 sector 101 first raw seat 105. meet n greet

2 sector 101 row 9 102/103

if anyone is intersted

3  Tickets   to  Javier Fernandez  --  best  Gala in the world --  for sale

the show taking place on  14 December 2019.

Don't miss it !!!!

1 seat for sale on sector 101    -    fila 1 -   adiento 105 

2 seats for sale on     -    sector 101   -   Fila 9  -   Asiento 102 103

for more details please contact me - [email protected]

Good prices !!!!!