katonice

2019 Internationaux De France - Tickets and Discussion!

I might go to this one depending on the skaters participating 🙆🏻‍♀️

Are only golden tickets on sale? Anyone knows how long until other tickets will be on sale?

Thank you:8232307:

Hi,  quick question - does anyone have a recommendation for the best sector & places to select for icerink in Grenoble? I read somewhere that there are some ice bands limiting view in the first rows.

thanks in advance :img_20:

Hace 23 horas, nkroolik said:

Hi,  quick question - does anyone have a recommendation for the best sector & places to select for icerink in Grenoble? I read somewhere that there are some ice bands limiting view in the first rows.

thanks in advance :img_20:

Welcome to the Planet!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw: 

Last year I went to IdF. My ticket was for sector M (unallocated) and it was great (judge side, close to the skaters entrance and K&C)! The golden tickets all had the problem with the glass obstructing the view. The venue is not very big and actually you can see good from almost everywhere. Sector L and I were also pretty good, because really close to K&C. You should search in YouTube or the skating portal for some videos. We also had last year a thread for the tickets (2018 Internationaux de France - Tickets and Discussion!), maybe you can find some useful information there as well! 

19 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Welcome to the Planet!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw: 

Last year I went to IdF. My ticket was for sector M (unallocated) and it was great (judge side, close to the skaters entrance and K&C)! The golden tickets all had the problem with the glass obstructing the view. The venue is not very big and actually you can see good from almost everywhere. Sector L and I were also pretty good, because really close to K&C. You should search in YouTube or the skating portal for some videos. We also had last year a thread for the tickets (2018 Internationaux de France - Tickets and Discussion!), maybe you can find some useful information there as well! 

Thanks for replying and sharing your recommendation. I will check YouTube as you are suggesting.

Do you think that also higher rows of golden tickets had obstructed view?

Hace 2 horas, nkroolik said:

Thanks for replying and sharing your recommendation. I will check YouTube as you are suggesting.

Do you think that also higher rows of golden tickets had obstructed view?

I can't really tell...probably not as bad as the first five or six rows but I'm not sure... @cirelle and @Louitunes what do you think? Do you remember if some satellite had golden tickets? :scratch3:    

33 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I can't really tell...probably not as bad as the first five or six rows but I'm not sure... @cirelle and @Louitunes what do you think? Do you remember if some satellite had golden tickets? :scratch3:    

For the Fri I was in Tribune T, Category 1, Tarif Normal - no set seat.  (think it was the Lutz corner).  Great seats brilliant view.

For Sat am we sat in Tribune F, Rang F, place 2 & 3.  Good view but glass an issue.  Sat pm we sat Tribune T, Category 1, Tarif Normal - no set seat.  Good view no issue with glass.

Sun we were in Tribune F, Rang G Place 2 & 3.  Right behind the glass and yes it did restrict view. 

From what I can remember glass was only on the long sides not the shorts - but I could be wrong.  Certainly when sat behind the glass it really restricted your view and also the spotlights were large and low and blocked many jumps at the gala.  Generally I wouldn't sit right at the front.  It's a small venue and you can see really well from 5 or 6 seats back.

Hope this helps.  Perhaps @cirelle has a better memory.

2 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

For the Fri I was in Tribune T, Category 1, Tarif Normal - no set seat.  (think it was the Lutz corner).  Great seats brilliant view.

For Sat am we sat in Tribune F, Rang F, place 2 & 3.  Good view but glass an issue.  Sat pm we sat Tribune T, Category 1, Tarif Normal - no set seat.  Good view no issue with glass.

Sun we were in Tribune F, Rang G Place 2 & 3.  Right behind the glass and yes it did restrict view. 

From what I can remember glass was only on the long sides not the shorts - but I could be wrong.  Certainly when sat behind the glass it really restricted your view and also the spotlights were large and low and blocked many jumps at the gala.  Generally I wouldn't sit right at the front.  It's a small venue and you can see really well from 5 or 6 seats back.

Hope this helps.  Perhaps @cirelle has a better memory.

Thank you, it is really helpful! I am think I am ready to buy my tickets ;)

hace 15 minutos , Louitunes said:

From what I can remember glass was only on the long sides not the shorts - but I could be wrong.  Certainly when sat behind the glass it really restricted your view and also the spotlights were large and low and blocked many jumps at the gala. 

@nkroolik I also think it was only the long sides...but I'm sure you can check it easily in YouTube. :67638860:

22 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

@nkroolik I also think it was only the long sides...but I'm sure you can check it easily in YouTube. :67638860:

Just had a quick look at Nathan's Caravan.  Yep looks like glass just on long sides. :8122685:  

hace 1 minuto , Louitunes said:

Just had a quick look at Nathan's Caravan.  Yep looks like glass just on long sides. :8122685:  

Thanks for your help dear! :11135030:

1 hour ago, nkroolik said:

@Louitunes and @Yuzu_legend - both thank you so much. Thanks for taking your time!

Glad to help.  You will love Grenoble its the most beautiful place.  I'm half tempted to go again this year.  :67638860: 

Whoops, sorry, didn’t see you tag me! I sat in N for a little while (which was gold) and I think the glass was pretty high up. Let me see if I can find a picture.

I4vrO9H.jpg

Since you’re looking down the glass will be in the way  Also, like @Louitunes said, some problems with camaras being in the way (for M too). But M was a really good tribune, especially with company to hold places for you. Don’t know what I would have done without @Yuzu_legend tbh!