It's that time of the year - coaching changes 2019/2020

Well, shall we try and give Eteri the benefit of the doubt then? Shoma might not stick around there -and if he does, there’s a chance he might find it beneficial.

3 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

:crazyshit: :dislike: :yznotimpressed: I was already shocked that Shoma left his coaches. And then thought that it doesn't really make sense for him to join Eteri. And now this... :14066882:

Tsk-tsk-tsk, he isn't Shoma anymore. Now he is Shomochka.

3 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Eteri is notorious for being pretty uninhibited in her language, what will she do about him? 

Shoma and Eteri is not something that I would ever have thought about if somebody would have said it to me a few weeks ago ! We will see if he really goes to her after his summercamp has ended ! 

6 minutes ago, Fay said:

Well, shall we try and give Eteri the benefit of the doubt then? Shoma might not stick around there -and if he does, there’s a chance he might find it beneficial.

I believe Eteri team can help him improve height on 4s (tho they will probably drop it and move into 4 flutz).

And maybe finally people will stop consider her as the end of the world.

Can you imagine Shomochka in Daniil's dance classes? XD

49 minutes ago, Paskud said:

I'm not a native speaker and I'm losing my grip on Russian more and more every day now that I no longer use it, but I feel like Shomenka is more likely. Maybe Shomka when joking around with the boys. 

7 minutes ago, memae said:

I'm not a native speaker and I'm losing my grip on Russian more and more every day now that I no longer use it, but I feel like Shomenka is more likely. Maybe Shomka when joking around with the boys. 

I don't know either, but I remember Russian commentator saying Shomochka.

Well, you can't fault him for not looking around... he's got to *shop around,* this is a huge part of his future, so he's got to check out places that are successful. And, Eteri has been successful. Whether it will be for him or not, well, he will find out when he goes there. It could be that a whole bunch of tiny, fearless, girls with rotational ability like tops might be just the inspiration he needs. He is used to a female presence at the boards, so Eteri might make him feel comfortable as well as introducing a new way of thinking.

Just now, Paskud said:

I don't know either, but I remember Russian commentator saying Shomochka.

I guess it makes sense because "Shoma" ends like a girl's name. But the -ochka suffix sounds so feminine to me. Like using "Ruby" as a nickname for a guy named Reuben.