It's that time of the year - coaching changes 2019/2020

And it hasn’t been announced officially, but Alena Kanysheva, the junior with the Ice Maiden program, has left her coach Panova for Eteri Tutberidze. She stays junior next season too. 

Just now, hoodie axel said:

Already... I actually thought she was going to college and was considering quitting? 

She said she’d continue. I guess Buyanova has her hands full with loads of girls and two promising boys. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Fay said:

Anastasia Tarakanova is leaving Plushenko and getting back to her former coach Svetlana Panova. She’s staying in junior ranks next season. 

https://rsport.ria.ru/20190415/1552708078.html

Panova says she hasn’t made a final decision about Tarakanova yet, though. 

Um so they decided it's better for her to leave the group because she was too emotional? 

I hope Panova takes her back then.

4 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

So she already left Plushy but it is unknown if Panova will take her in or not? :eeking:

Yes. The matter is that two years ago she left Panova for Tutberidze. Last year, she left Tutberidze. So Panova might be unwilling to take on an emotional wreck, as she’s defined by Plush. 

Kanysheva might have come back to Panova too. 

47 minutes ago, liv said:

He said she was an emotional wreck? I hope he meant it differently than that because that is a nasty description.... but typical drama from the country that always brings that drama!! Poor girl. 

From what I understand Nastya tried the 3A several times but she kept popping it, and she cried because of it. Plushenko found it too much because there are many younger girls in this group and they all look up to Nastya.

Many skaters cry when they fail to do an element, I think this is normal at this level and for her age. I think Plushenko himself needs more experience how to deal with such young and elite skaters like Tarakanova.

19 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

From what I understand Nastya tried the 3A several times but she kept popping it, and she cried because of it. Plushenko found it too much because there are many younger girls in this group and they all look up to Nastya.

Many skaters cry when they fail to do an element, I think this is normal at this level and for her age. I think Plushenko himself needs more experience how to deal with such young and elite skaters like Tarakanova.

My poor Nastya... She's just 15. Please... I want just want her to be happy :13877886: