Please vote for Yuzu

Hi everyone there,

We found that lots of antis(water army) started to hurt Yuzuru again online.

They started to vote"unlike" for Yuzu and write down fake news shit him back in a Japanese website.

would you please join us to vote for Yuzu?

thanks so much!

https://suki-kira.com/people/result/羽生結弦

Please vote for him, click "好き",

every IP address can do it once a day,

please reply me if you know how to vote more than 1 time.

Thanks!

Please tell me if I put in the wrong place.

...and speaking of voting for Yuzu, I think I should post it here as well: Number Sports Graphic Poll of Heisei Era Best Japanese Olympic gold medalist.

https://number.bunshun.jp/articles/-/838647

Tap on the first button, and then pick the ones with Yuzu's name kanji (羽生結弦) and the Olympic year he participated in (2014 (Sochi) and 2018 (Pyeongchang). You can pick more than one choice but I am not sure what the maximum limit for vote, so... But definitely vote for Yuzu anyway!). You'll have to fill your nickname, age, sex and email address as well to validate the vote.

2 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Who are these water army exactly? (ie. like, who are they a fan of? etc.) And why the name "water army"? :think:

From what I know, "water army" is a chinese term for people who posts messages online, and these messages are usually from a standard template. Something like troll farms. These people are also usually hired to do this, but it can also be organised via a fandom.

21小时前, Figure_Frenzy说:

Who are these water army exactly? (ie. like, who are they a fan of? etc.) And why the name "water army"? :think:

"water army" means Japanese origination hired someone to against Yuzuru online,

they paid them 41 JPN for 1 anti-Yuzu comment.

Japanese fans shared on twitter weeks ago.