IceWings

2019 Skate Canada - Tickets and Discussion!

When will we know this season's Grand Prix assignments?

6 часов назад, Ashley2162018 сказал:

why is the website not loading for me?

It can't get through the buy tickets page

Not working for me too, only with Canada VPN

Now that I've seen Worlds prices, SC looks a lot more inviting...

maybe I should give up Tim Horton's for a year and save my money. :umm:

Lol. Giving up Tim Horton's, even for a worthy cause, seems next to impossible... they"re on every single street corner enticing me with those iced capps.... 

18 minutes ago, liv said:

Lol. Giving up Tim Horton's, even for a worthy cause, seems next to impossible... they"re on every single street corner enticing me with those iced capps.... 

But maybe you could downgrade. Iced capps are at least a buck more than plain coffee. 

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But maybe you could downgrade. Iced capps are at least a buck more than plain coffee. 

Go for iced coffee , cheaper and less sweet :dancingpooh:

I don't drink coffee... iced or otherwise... and now those iced capps are 2.70 where I live!!! My addiction hurts my waste and wallet. And I think cutting myself off would save me at the most $500/year... nice, but not exactly enough to finance any competition. Travel to Kelowna is way expensive (might as well go to europe), and while Montreal is close, tickets are too expensive. For me it has to be ACI all the way.

I'm not gonna buy SC tickets hoping he'll go again this year. Fell for that two years in a row :angrypooh:

I'll have the page up and ready the moment GP assignments are going to be announced...heh. 

On 4/26/2019 at 5:25 AM, yuzuangel said:

I'm not gonna buy SC tickets hoping he'll go again this year. Fell for that two years in a row :angrypooh:

I'll have the page up and ready the moment GP assignments are going to be announced...heh. 

But if you look at the timing of the GPs, unless he does two competitions practically back-to-back in November, it either has to be SC or IdF. It's unlikely to be Skate America unless Nathan opts out , which is even more unlikely. 

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But if you look at the timing of the GPs, unless he does two competitions practically back-to-back in November, it either has to be SC or IdF. It's unlikely to be Skate America unless Nathan opts out , which is even more unlikely. 

Argh but I said that last year too. 

But you...might be right? Idk it's a really expensive ticket to buy without knowing if he's going and knowing you can't resell it if he doesn't.

:2:I'd rather eat 200 odd dollars canadian than say World's 2000 plus.

I have tickets to SC and if Yuzu doesn't go, I will cancel and put all the $$ into going to Worlds.

Yes, my fellow fanyus have convinced me to suck it up and cough up for Worlds:ohmygod:

1 hour ago, Dreamer said:

:2:I'd rather eat 200 odd dollars canadian than say World's 2000 plus.

I have tickets to SC and if Yuzu doesn't go, I will cancel and put all the $$ into going to Worlds.

Yes, my fellow fanyus have convinced me to suck it up and cough up for Worlds:ohmygod:

Same here, I am so weak.... :dontdothistome: