IceWings

2019 Skate Canada - Tickets and Discussion!

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Kelowna sightseeing discussion launched. Let me know if you want in. :snpeace:

IN

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Kelowna sightseeing discussion launched. Let me know if you want in. :snpeace:

Count me in!

6 hours ago, NILI N said:

IN

I sent you the DM, you're on the list. 

Please add me as well!  Not sure how much free time I will have but I am interested to know what are the options!

I am debating whether I should get flight tickets now or wait till later, since both Air Canada and WestJet are having a Canada Day sale.  Any suggestions?  Anyone else struggling with this too?

Yes, please add me to the discussion also, thanks.

I'm really at a conundrum.. Google says  I'm a 6.5 hour drive away (if traffic is amazing crossing the border from my area), we'd have to rent a car, probably about $400+(for 5 days??) to rent for the trip (idk), but I'm concerned about the possible weather which my mom doesn't want to risk driving in. Train is 12 hrs though and $400 + fees for two people both ways. Plane is 1 hr 15 min, but over 1k..

Is there any clue of what the schedule looks like already? There aren't a ton of flight/train time options, so it might cut into some of the competition.

I don't have a huge budget or schedule free from work, plane would be a lot, train takes full work days, driving could be dangerous in unknown Canadian locations that time of year with directionally challenged internetless people, but I definitely want to go in the safest way. Any advice is appreciated, I'm coming from a little over an hour south of Seattle. Thanks!!!

19 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Je t'ai envoyé le DM, tu es sur la liste. 

Me too:headdesk:

Just a question, because I am anxious about this for a few days : did you received your tickets by email or just the confirmation ?

Because, I have only the confirmation, still no tix...

When I sent an email in april just to be sure, to the website, they told me it was normal, but we'll be soon in july, so I am a little anxious... :14066882:

3 minutes ago, Charlène said:

Just a question, because I am anxious about this for a few days : did you received your tickets by email or just the confirmation ?

Because, I have only the confirmation, still no tix...

When I sent an email in april just to be sure, to the website, they told me it was normal, but we'll be soon in july, so I am a little anxious... :14066882:

just confirmation

Hi all, I might not be able to go to SC anymore, so I am selling the four tickets on hand I originally bought for my family. It's section 111, on the judges side, long side, PL2. Preference to anyone who can buy all four, but also can be sold separately, please message me if interested, thanks.