IceWings

2019 Skate Canada - Tickets and Discussion!

6 hours ago, katonice said:

Skate Canada's response. Nobody better be sitting in those seats come the event. 

Anyone know which sections?

Also, everyone interested in sightseeing in Kelowna: I'll be creating a private forum and DM-ing you all sometime this week to start planning. I'm going to try and keep in mind that most people probably won't have a lot of time to do it and won't be wanting it on a competition day. Stay tuned. 

The section is mentioned in one of the fan tweets, but it seems to be 3 short rows in section 113 that's above and to the left of the Kiss & Cry.

32 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Anyone know which sections?

Also, everyone interested in sightseeing in Kelowna: I'll be creating a private forum and DM-ing you all sometime this week to start planning. I'm going to try and keep in mind that most people probably won't have a lot of time to do it and won't be wanting it on a competition day. Stay tuned. 

Please include me. Looks like a lot of us will be there Sunday night

3 hours ago, kiches said:

The section is mentioned in one of the fan tweets, but it seems to be 3 short rows in section 113 that's above and to the left of the Kiss & Cry.

Good to know! Thanks. 

On 2019/6/20 at 午後2時47分, Nattouさんが言いました:

Anybody knows when individual tickets will be on sale? I'm thinking about going on Saturday and Sunday because I won't make it on Thursday and Friday (out of the country). :'(

I just emailed Skate Canada today and got reply:

Single event session tickets will be available in late summer – exact timing will be confirmed.Single event session tickets will be available in late summer – exact timing will be confirmed.Single event session tickets will be available in late summer – exact timing will be confirmed.

1 hour ago, StrawberryChicago said:

I just emailed Skate Canada today and got reply:

Single event session tickets will be available in late summer – exact timing will be confirmed.Single event session tickets will be available in late summer – exact timing will be confirmed.Single event session tickets will be available in late summer – exact timing will be confirmed.

Thanks for the info, and welcome to the Planet! :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

I know this could be off topic but I just have to rant a little. So I made the mistake of booking my flight on expedia today for this trip. I received a couple of error messages that said they could not complete my booking and to try again. I tried again a couple of times and so I went and researched the issue. Some people who experienced this similar issue said that they got charged with no booking confirmation. As expected, I checked my online banking statement and lo and behold, I got that same issue. Well, for now I only see one pending charge when I actually tried a couple of times, so that was not as bad I guess. But I contacted expedia and they transferred me to Air Canada, which is actually the one charging me for the transaction. I was on hold for over an hour so I gave up. Basically, I already filed an email complaint on Air Canada. Apparently, this happened many times before to other people. What I'm upset about is I have no booking reference/confirmation number to even let them know what flight I'm charged with. 

I think I will just wait since most likely in a couple of days, my bank/the airline could be removing the hold. If the charge gets posted on my bank account, I'll just dispute the transaction. I guess I shouldn't have used expedia, but then I realized there were people who experienced the same problem after trying to book directly via the airline as well. 

So just to share this with everyone so you can beware of those error messages. Make sure you dont try to retry booking if that error showed up. 

7 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

I know this could be off topic but I just have to rant a little. So I made the mistake of booking my flight on expedia today for this trip. I received a couple of error messages that said they could not complete my booking and to try again. I tried again a couple of times and so I went and researched the issue. Some people who experienced this similar issue said that they got charged with no booking confirmation. As expected, I checked my online banking statement and lo and behold, I got that same issue. Well, for now I only see one pending charge when I actually tried a couple of times, so that was not as bad I guess. But I contacted expedia and they transferred me to Air Canada, which is actually the one charging me for the transaction. I was on hold for over an hour so I gave up. Basically, I already filed an email complaint on Air Canada. Apparently, this happened many times before to other people. What I'm upset about is I have no booking reference/confirmation number to even let them know what flight I'm charged with. 

I think I will just wait since most likely in a couple of days, my bank/the airline could be removing the hold. If the charge gets posted on my bank account, I'll just dispute the transaction. I guess I shouldn't have used expedia, but then I realized there were people who experienced the same problem after trying to book directly via the airline as well. 

So just to share this with everyone so you can beware of those error messages. Make sure you dont try to retry booking if that error showed up. 

strangely enough, a few days ago i was trying to purchase a tix via expedia from las vegas SA] to kelowna SC. and encountered a similar problem. it said problems with my card. few attempts and nada

called the bank- no probem there

a few hours later there were no problems

7 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

I feel for you. I hate it when things like that happen. Makes me long for the old days when you could actually phone and speak to a live person to book a flight, sort out a problem, etc., without having to be on hold forever.

Hi everyone, I’m looking for all event ticket of SCI PL1. If you have an extra ticket, could you PM thanks a lot 🙏 

Hi people💕 I'm looking for one all-event ticket (don't especially mind the section, but at 112/113/114 would be nice). If you are selling your ticket please PM me! 🙏🏼

Thank you! 

Hi everyone ~ Finally I bought ticket to SC! Not a good seat but will enjoy the event with yuzuru :D 

Are there any Hong Kong 🇭🇰 yuzu fans will go to SC? 

Hi there!

I live in Toronto now but I am originally from Hong Kong!

see you there! 

Kelowna sightseeing discussion launched. Let me know if you want in. :snpeace:

15 hours ago, reikaha said:

Hi everyone ~ Finally I bought ticket to SC! Not a good seat but will enjoy the event with yuzuru :D 

Are there any Hong Kong 🇭🇰 yuzu fans will go to SC? 

11 hours ago, holina said:

Hi there!

I live in Toronto now but I am originally from Hong Kong!

see you there! 

I am originally from Hong Kong too, but have lived in the US since I was a child. Looking forward to meeting you!