sallycinnamon

[2019] World Team Trophy (11-14.04)

3 hours ago, caterpillar said:

I’m in, %100. 

Or or we could watch GPF 2015 or Worlds 2017, and pretend scoring still makes sense and Javi never retired.

That’s the figure skating I cherish in my heart :softYuzu:

Ooh are we doing rewatches?? What about 1998 or 2006 Olympics ladies, 2007 Worlds ladies, or 2013 Worlds ladies?

4 hours ago, caterpillar said:

I’m in, %100. 

Or or we could watch GPF 2015 or Worlds 2017, and pretend scoring still makes sense and Javi never retired.

WTT 2019 got me so frustrated that I started to re-watch WTT 2017. Oh, the good old times...

Somehow, I have the feeling that Nathan's programs and performances were actually better back then...

47 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

WTT 2019 got me so frustrated that I started to re-watch WTT 2017. Oh, the good old times...

Sometimes I'd like to have a selective memory :facepalm:

49 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Somehow, I have the feeling that Nathan's programs and performances were actually better back then...

I totally agree with this! Here is my secret: I can't watch his sp this year, the beginning is too much, I'm sorry....:13877886:

we could add streaming parties here and vote on them (or just do all of them) :) let your imagination go wild~~

Lol Keiji was being a lady in that tango! 

8 hours ago, Marte said:

Sometimes I'd like to have a selective memory :facepalm:

I totally agree with this! Here is my secret: I can't watch his sp this year, the beginning is too much, I'm sorry....:13877886:

I just watched men's SP and FP from WTT 2017 and I can't believe my eyes! Every time the scores for each skater appear, I have to blink a couple of times. The scores are just so... reasonable... and appropriate.

During this season, scoring has truly gone to hell. :yznotimpressed:

19 hours ago, hopeandlegacy2018 said:

Kaori taking the opportunity to give Keiji a hug too...🤣good thinking! 

17 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I just watched men's SP and FP from WTT 2017 and I can't believe my eyes! Every time the scores for each skater appear, I have to blink a couple of times. The scores are just so... reasonable... and appropriate.

During this season, scoring has truly gone to hell. :yznotimpressed:

There was a time when Yuzuru Hanyu, Javi Fernandez, Patrick Chan, Denis Ten, Tatsuki Machida, Misha Ge and Jason Brown took part in the same competitions (with reasonable scores) can you believe it? What an era.....:cri: (Than you look at the current situation aaaand......:13877886:) I feel old.....