Jump to content
sallycinnamon

[2019] World Team Trophy (11-14.04)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BWOZWaltz said:

 

I just feel it's such a shame as Nathan does have potential to be more complete skater if he really wants to. But his team's approach and usfs environment doesn't encourage him to be that way.

 

I agree completely. I think he seems like a sweet person, but even if his (and more than that his team’s) approach is “pushing the sport”, it’s not pushing it in a direction I want to see. This is getting a bit off-topic, but yes, I wish he was with a team with a more balanced approach to skating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was adorable! I love Rika skating to Sia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, caterpillar said:

 

I agree completely. I think he seems like a sweet person, but even if his (and more than that his team’s) approach is “pushing the sport”, it’s not pushing it in a direction I want to see. This is getting a bit off-topic, but yes, I wish he was with a team with a more balanced approach to skating.

 

I want to see artistically beautiful program as well as technically brilliant contents. We are so spoiled by Yuzu but he has been pushing the both - technical aspect & artistic expression so much with the sport and want that to carry on for the future beyond Yuzu's era...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 9:52 AM, BWOZWaltz said:

 

I want to see artistically beautiful program as well as technically brilliant contents. We are so spoiled by Yuzu but he has been pushing the both - technical aspect & artistic expression so much with the sport and want that to carry on for the future beyond Yuzu's era...

 

Yes, that’s what I want from skating too - the technical and artistic aspects developing simultaneously, until you almost can’t tell one from the other. I wonder if we will ever see a skater capable of that again. 

 

This does sometimes feel like the end of an era, doesn’t it? Yuzu is still here, as brilliant as ever, but men’s skating seems to have veered off the path he blazed...

 

eta: if you want to talk about this more, maybe we should do it privately so we don’t bother everyone else? :7938863:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, caterpillar said:

 

Yes, that’s what I want from skating too - the technical and artistic aspects developing simultaneously, until you almost can’t tell one from the other. I wonder if we will ever see a skater capable of that again. 

 

This does sometimes feel like the end of an era, doesn’t it? Yuzu is sill here, as brilliant as ever, but men’s skating seems to have veered of the path he blazed...

 

eta: if you want to talk about this more, maybe we should do it privately so we don’t bother everyone else? :7938863:

 

 

 

Yes I feel it's OT already so I'll stop now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was far more fun with Yuzu on the ice... last two times! 

And where were those signed balls? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awright, I guess that's the end of what has been no doubt that worst season ever, at least for me personally. I want to forget about this season now and focus on better taimz. 

Byeeeeee seniors!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...