Yuzu (Post-Saitama) Cheer Project

4Nessie

I like the photobook idea. It'll take a fair bit of planning and work. 

It might be simpler to have a Planet Hanyu T-shirt or scarf made up for him, something with a clear and simple design and a message printed on it that says something like 'Thank you for all your hard work up until now. We're with you every step of the way as you go forward. Love and respect from the satellites of Planet Hanyu" .

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

That was fast. I figured he'd stay in Japan for a while. Guess he meant right now when he said 'I want to train hard'. 

I thought I've heard Brian saying "we'll stay in touch" on the video with Tracy... Well, at least we know where to mail our future Cheer Project. :knc_brian1:

hace 1 minuto , rockstaryuzu said:

I like the photobook idea. It'll take a fair bit of planning and work. 

It might be simpler to have a Planet Hanyu T-shirt or scarf made up for him, something with a clear and simple design and a message printed on it that says something like 'Thank you for all your hard work up until now. We're with you every step of the way as you go forward. Love and respect from the satellites of Planet Hanyu" .

I know it will be a lot of work. But if we do it right, it will be something very special. A T-shirt would never convey what our forum really means to us or the sincere love we share here for him...of course just my opinion....:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

9 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

And here I was thinking we would still have some time to shape and make this project, while he's in Japan...but he's already in Canada!!:13877886:

Let's make it happen dear fellow satellites!! Let's work together to get it done soon!

So this is what Google translate did to the last line of that article: 

"I will rest my feathered wings for a while to jump higher next year."

Poetic. 

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I know it will be a lot of work. But if we do it right, it will be something very special. A T-shirt would never convey what our forum really means to us or the sincere love we share here for him...of course just my opinion....:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

True, but things like shirts aren't too difficult to do, so in theory we could do both. Planet Hanyu care package with photo book, shirt, and mug for his zunda hot chocolate :war:

I"m not surprised he's back in Canada already. The day was very sunny here in south western Ontario and I saw a bunch of swans in a field as they prepared to migrate north... seriously. And I felt very good all day.. meaning I felt his presence back in my part of the world (ok, not really, I felt good anyway because it was sunny, lol!!)

30 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I also think it would be beautiful if some talented satellite could actually draw/paint a cover for the photobook (I have no idea what it is called but what I mean is the loose "sheet" which usually covers the books!), maybe just use the PH banner, it would look very beautiful... 

I can definitely draw smth if others are on-board with the idea :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

52 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:iagree:I support this. A Planet Hanyu photobook. One page for each member, those who wants to participate of course. Probably one picture from the place where you live, one message and maybe an anecdote or something fun? We could include like snippets of some threads with funny stories, for example the one where we list all the things, we wouldn't have done if not for him :biggrin:

Think this is a great idea.  Snippets of our threads would link a photobook to the Planet really well.  We like his photobooks let's give him an uplifting and cheerful one from us which shows how much we love him and will make him smile whenever he opened its pages.

We are an artistic lot.... Why not add some of our members wonderful drawing and cartoons or as he likes cats, pictures of our pets too (in suitably nice locations or in suitably silly poses!) 

Regarding a medal I think the only ones that really mean something to him are those won after a hard fight in competition.

hace 12 minutos , Veveco said:

I can definitely draw smth if others are on-board with the idea :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

:worship:

hace 11 minutos , Vulnavia said:

Also, instead of strictly a photo book, in theory it could be like a Best of Planet Hanyu book too featuring some of the best comments from the forum.

I actually think this would be even harder to do, who would search through the planet and decide which comments should be included or not? I think if we have a specific template to follow it would make it easier to look/read, we would just have to put it together. 

ETA: sorry, I didn't read "strictly" before :facepalm: ...I think it is time fo me to go to bed!!! its midnight and I have to get up really early...

5 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:worship:

I actually think this would be even harder to do, who would search through the planet and decide which comments should be included or not? I think if we have a specific template to follow it would make it easier to look/read, we would just have to put it together. 

What about giving the choice of comment to individual Planet satellites.  Whoever wants to contribute supplies a photo of where they live/photo of pet/drawing or cartoon they created/pic of Yuzu that inspired them etc etc.  Then they add the comment from the planet thread they feel would cheer Yuzu up to go on their page .  Either someone could be nominated to make the decision as to which comments and pics to include or a draft is created and satellites vote on those that they think are most suitably uplifting for Yuzu.