Yuzu (Post-Saitama) Cheer Project

4Nessie

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I don't know about that, he has custom earphones but do we know the specs :P?  So i'm not sure about that

Hm, i don't feel like we're making a joke about him or his performance. I'm sure he has a sense of humor and could appreciate it :goat: however i think it would be hard to make it look nice, i feel like goats are tricky to be designed in a cute way ahhaha

That is not what I meant. I just think that it is hard to predict how he would interpret it so it is better to go with something safe just in case. 

1 minute ago, makebelieveup said:

i get what you're saying which is why I feel like the goat has a humorous and western innuendo to it and something that might be difficult to be understood globally.

At this point i don't think he doesn't know what goat stands for. He's not completely isolated from what people say about him, and i think he's curious enough to wonder why they are calling him a goat.

1 minute ago, makebelieveup said:

but kenji did give him one and he said he liked it!

Those weren't custom iirc, but a model that the audio guys from idk where used it? Something like that

Just now, VyVy99 said:

Is there any fanyu living close to his fav earphones store that could ask some pointers from the seller :scratch2:

Hm, there must be a compilation of the earphones he's known to use. Maybe we can take a look at the specs and figure out what he likes?

Okay from what we discussed so far. here are what I collected:

1) something that is sensitive to his feelings right now. no olympic ref, no compensatory medal, not too implicit symbols

2) something useful for him like earphones might be great and custom made

3) must be gold and not silver

I actually like the idea of giving him BOTH a medal that represent how we feel about him. like a medal from his fans. not to compensate but to express our admiration AND a pair of custom made earphones

2 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

We know he likes this:

https://www.64audio.com/

Since I’m not an earphone collector and knows nothing about bands, if he already has one, is it ok to buy another? I think we should call for help from some sound professional fanyus.

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

I think that might end up being the most expensive option >__<

After all it’s a gift from global fans, I think it’s ok to be a bit costly :))

1 minute ago, VyVy99 said:

Since I’m not an earphone collector and knows nothing about bands, if he already has one, is it ok to buy another? I think we should call for help from some sound professional fanyus.

After all it’s a gift from global fans, I think it’s ok to be a bit costly :))

I've looked into those 64 ones. I know nothing about earphones, so I can't help there. The only think I've found out for now is, there are custom made ear plugs, that are designed to fit into your ear. So if we wouldn't want to ask Yuzu to go somewhere and get his ear measured, we can't do that. With the 64, we know, he probably has one already, so maybe the earplugs could be interchangable?, I don't know, just guessing...

So other ideas for now... :xD: