Yuzu (Post-Saitama) Cheer Project

4Nessie

1 minute ago, 4Nessie said:

In gold? :darklordyuzu:

We could paint it gold after it's printed :goat:

Just now, raebia said:

Wow!

If it is possible? I know of 3d printing, but I would not know where to get this in my small town or so...as I said, satellites are amazing?

There's a 3d printing place here in my city :P and i think there must be somewhere on the internet where you can upload your design and maybe get it 3d printed too?

Just now, raebia said:

Wow!

If it is possible? I know of 3d printing, but I would not know where to get this in my small town or so...as I said, satellites are amazing!

We have a printer at work, but I doubt I would be allowed to use it for Fanyu purposes... :yznotimpressed:

2 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

LOL I like the idea of greatest figure skater of all time but i dont like the look of the goat trophy. it looks like a mistaken idea of the golden cow. I also think it has more funny western innuendo to it. Maybe we should really graph it out instead. 

:rofl:that's the only one i found that doesn't have udders showing up :P

maybe if we put skates on it:rofl:?

1 minute ago, makebelieveup said:

No like seriously a medal with a goat face is better than a trophy. it looks to much like the golden cow, which is literally the ISU and we dont want that :yuck:

An idea: 

do you know about a possibilty of having made custom earphones? (Like maybe goat designed high quality earphones?)

I don't think that a funny design or an inside joke is a good idea in this situation. When you are upset about your own performance (like Yuzu is feeling right now), it doesn't go well when someone tries to make a joke even if it is funny and well intended.

Maybe we should go with something beautiful and hopefully small so that he can display it at home or carry it with him?

Just now, Neenah said:

I don't think that a funny design or an inside joke is a good idea in this situation. When you are upset about your own performance (like Yuzu is feeling right now), it doesn't go well when someone tries to make a joke even if it is funny and well intended.

Maybe we should go with something beautiful and hopefully small so that he can display it at home or carry it with him?

Just now, anski said:

I like this idea!! And it’s something useful too

Well, then probably sakura earphones? That would be even easier to design...

1 minute ago, 4Nessie said:

An idea: 

do you know about a possibilty of having made custom earphones? (Like maybe goat designed high quality earphones?)

I don't know about that, he has custom earphones but do we know the specs :P?  So i'm not sure about that

Just now, Neenah said:

Hm, i don't feel like we're making a joke about him or his performance. I'm sure he has a sense of humor and could appreciate it :goat: however i think it would be hard to make it look nice, i feel like goats are tricky to be designed in a cute way ahhaha

4 minutes ago, Neenah said:

i get what you're saying which is why I feel like the goat has a humorous and western innuendo to it and something that might be difficult to be understood globally. however, as @Hydroblade pointed out, yuzu is a man who can take jokes. I think maybe if we really make it more explicit like writing it out and have a small goat symbol it might be better?

5 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

An idea: 

I thought of that too but idk what kind he would need. he might be the type who likes to choose exactly what he wants but that might be a good idea. I was thinking of one ear has sochi and the other has pyeongchang?

2 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

A medal with a goat face... 

https://images.app.goo.gl/XRDVjnMTtwrvUFZD8

wouldn’t it be too much like one of those ancient coins :darklordyuzu:

LOLLLLL