[2019] Ice Shows

This year’s FaOI has more people than last year? Could it be that Yuzu won’t attend?  :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

Why are the same people invited to all the summer ice shows across the world? The FaOI ladies cast is quite similar to SOI Japan currently and it’s basically just Japan plus Russia plus Carolina. I mean, there are ladies in other countries too. And Wakaba and Marin exist as well. 

11 minutes ago, hopeandlegacy2018 said:

This year’s FaOI has more people than last year? Could it be that Yuzu won’t attend?  :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

Why are the same people invited to all the summer ice shows across the world? The FaOI ladies cast is quite similar to SOI Japan currently and it’s basically just Japan plus Russia plus Carolina. I mean, there are ladies in other countries too. And Wakaba and Marin exist as well. 

I guess both Wakaba and Marin have got some catching up to do. And is across the world just Japan in your case? SOI US and Canada have got drastically different sets of skaters.

1 hour ago, hopeandlegacy2018 said:

I'm thinking (read 'hoping') he'll do at least Sendai and maybe Makuhari too. Kobe and Toyama seem pretty packed already with 20 performers each according to my counting,while Sendai and Makuhari have only 18 and 17 respectively so far.6 shows over 2 weeks seem doable and it would be a decent compromise between his health's needs,his sponsors' desires and his own desire of being around the ppl who love him,especially in Sendai.

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

Very retro :D She was known here as well, back in the 1980s.

The pictures of her are so pretty. I hope there'll be videos of the performance. 

Ah, that Anna Karenina dress! It fits her better now! She just looked like a skinny chicken wearing it before.