2019/2020 Season Program Announcements

I am worried about Kostornaia that her injury heals slowly that's why she keeps her SP. 

Curious about Haein's SP, love her music choice. <3

Nathan choses a slow (and to me taste, a bit cheesy) song this time, I wonder if he'll skate to the French or English version of La Boheme (I haven't read any reports about it yet). 

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

White shirt, black pants, black vest with red handkerchief in the pocket. 

Pic here:

https://article.auone.jp/detail/1/6/12/17_12_r_20190727_1564213341884899

Not sure if this costume remains for competitions, but it looks similar to his first Caravan costume, vest + white shirt.

Hm I didn't expect such a choice for Nate for SP. His FS is supposedly choreographed by Marie-France Dubreil, I can already hear commentators singing songs about his artistry :laughing:

I wouldn't worry about Alena based on her recycling, at least. It happens often with skaters, especially Eteri skaters making a transitions from juniors to seniors (or novice to juniors in case of Valieva this year). I won't be surprised if Sasha and Anna also recycle one program, but I hope not.

Yuma Kagiyama

SP Piano Concerto <Destiny> from Sand Vessel soundtrack(?)

EDIT: I did it via google translate and while I believe the video below is correct (they used the same symbols to describe it), I don't know how much the translation of title is correct or if it should be translated at all.

choreo by Misao Sato 

FP Tucker

choreo by Misao Sato

Spoiler