2019/2020 Season Program Announcements

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

You mean this one? 

Wow, okay! He's brave.

I like the song , tho

I sure hope he doesn't get dinged for it by the skating community and judges. Fun to think about the homophobia still in it, right? :)

ETA: I actually don't know if he's doing it as a competitive program, I just saw a few tweets discussing it (possibly misread them in my sleep... goodness only knows how I specifically came up with "as his SP")... His IG just says he's debuting it at FaOI.

On 6/6/2019 at 8:04 AM, hoodie axel said:

I do think Bourne's preference for creating fresher, more modern pieces would be good for him, but specifically her kind of choreography I don't think would be good for him.

But I think Boyang has a lot of similar weaknesses as Nathan and Shae did a good job of hiding Nathan's weaknesses. When Boyang is on, I don't think Nathan's skating skills or spins are any better than Boyang's and Boyang has more natural personality and expression than Nathan does.  Boyang just needs a bit more swagger and consistency along with the progress he's been making in the skills.

On 6/9/2019 at 10:53 AM, ralucutzagy said:

You mean this one? 

Wow, okay! He's brave.

I like the song , tho

Deniss is never going to be a world medal contender so I think it's smart of him to distinguish himself in other ways.  He's more likely to be remembered for those show spots by making a statement than for some challenger event medal.