2019/2020 Season Program Announcements

So DWilson's Schindler's List vs Lori's Schindler's List. The thing with Satoko's LP music is it mix with Hatikva - israels national anthem, I dont know if she aware of it. 

The SP is abit better, although I'm worried about 3 different cuts to a SP. 

3 minutes ago, Katt said:

The SP is abit better, although I'm worried about 3 different cuts to a SP. 

It's percussion, so they might have just wanted to mix in a variety of rhythms for more texture. I'm not worried about it, although of course bad cuts are ubiquitous in skating.

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Satoko Miyahara

SP:  Yalla, Tabla & Percussion Solo, Egyptian Disco (Buddha Bar Edit) / DJ Disse  choreo by Benoit Richaud

FS: Theme of Schindler’s List, Prelude in C sharp minor, Hatikva (Intelude)  choreo by Lori Nichol

twitter.com/GeumNa/status/113171034544409395

SATTON I TRUSTED YOU

I can understand that feeling, but I think that a lot of music in the world has been influenced by/created as a result of terrible events throughout history... either on a massive scale, like wars or the Holocaust, or on a much more individual scale... for me, I just concentrate on the haunting beauty of the music and the skating. I remember reading that Steven Spielberg really enjoyed Julia's program during 2014 Olys, and even sent her a thank you letter for doing it, so if he seemed fine with it, then I think it's ok.