2019/2020 Season Program Announcements

25 minutes ago, Yume said:

Oh God......i wonder what is the philosophical idea behind these mimes.

You can try and guess. It’s hilarious seeing Elizaveta doing trademark Medvedeva moves! 

12 minutes ago, Fay said:

You can try and guess. It’s hilarious seeing Elizaveta doing trademark Medvedeva moves! 

Well, i guess that like Medvedeva it's about soul and death. I guess too that it will help her to get 76+ PCS....

7 hours ago, Fay said:

He wasn’t so bad, considering 

p

I really like this gala program but Chaplin for FS? I’m unsure, especially since he went through all the trouble of asking for music recs to bring something different to the table and he seems to be continuing the tone of previous programs. But let’s see! I have trust in him.

1 minute ago, anski said:

I really like this gala program but Chaplin for FS? I’m unsure, especially since he went through all the trouble of asking for music recs to bring something different to the table and he seems to be continuing the tone of previous programs. But let’s see! I have trust in him.

The thing is as long as he lands his jumps, judges will be happy to give him big scores. They love him anyway. 

He’s worth them, though I am starting to find him slightly one-key. But nice SS, good spins, fantastic jumps apart from flip and loop... not so many left though! He’s said to be working on his quad lutz now. 

1 minute ago, Fay said:

The thing is as long as he lands his jumps, judges will be happy to give him big scores. They love him anyway. 

He’s worth them, though I am starting to find him slightly one-key. But nice SS, good spins, fantastic jumps apart from flip and loop... not so many left though! He’s said to be working on his quad lutz now. 

That’s what really pains me, though. He’s capable of delivering good programs imho and I don’t want him to become another case of a skater who is only defined by jumps, especially considering how inconsistent he is.

11 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Mikhail's FS will be Charlie Chaplin.

:disappointed:  I'm not sure what I hate more - Elvis medleys or Chaplin programs.  I think it's time for me to give up on him.  I've been holding out hope because I'm such a huge fan of his actual skating and I'm not so emotionally invested to feel crushed by the head case factor, but I don't think I can deal with  terrible programs anymore.  Why is it such a sin these days for beautifully classic skaters to skate to music that suits their natural style?  I don't care that Carmen is a warhorse - it was the only program I've seen of his that suited him perfectly.