2019/2020 Season Program Announcements

1 hour ago, hoodie axel said:

Sooooo, hints towards Averbukh having done Medvedeva's SP apparently?

Hahahaha 

Also, Serafima Sakhanovich is doing Megapolis! I'm so in love with this music so I'm probably gonna love it. And she has guaranted GP spot because of high SB :)

10 minutes ago, airi said:

Hahahaha 

Also, Serafima Sakhanovich is doing Megapolis! I'm so in love with this music so I'm probably gonna love it. And she has guaranted GP spot because of high SB :)

None of Russian girls have a guaranteed spot apart from Alina, Zhenya and Sonya. There are only so many spots and too many candidates

45 minutes ago, Fay said:

None of Russian girls have a guaranteed spot apart from Alina, Zhenya and Sonya. There are only so many spots and too many candidates

so there's no more a rule about top 24 with highest SB to be guaranteed at least 1 spot? I didn't hear that changed...

I'm aware that Serafima (and Nastya Gubanova) probably wouldn't get a spot, but since they are in top 24 SBs, federation may actually play it so they don't get a spot, even if by rules they should have it? (unless that rule really changed).

Also Junior Champion (if going senior) was always guaranteed 2 spots, so there's also Sasha.

The federation decides who gets to go. There’s 18 spot limit for any fed. So if it’s just Alina, Zhenya, Sonya, Liza, Sasha, Alena, Anna, and say Stasya, it’s 16 spots out. Two left - and the competition for them is going to be quite hot... 

8 minutes ago, Fay said:

The federation decides who gets to go. There’s 18 spot limit for any fed. So if it’s just Alina, Zhenya, Sonya, Liza, Sasha, Alena, Anna, and say Stasya, it’s 16 spots out. Two left - and the competition for them is going to be quite hot... 

I know, but what about ISU rules about skaters with top 24 sb who have to be invited to at least 1 Gp? It usually doesn't matter because thise skaters would probably be invited anyway,but this year the crowd is bigger than usual, but I guess it still applies. Or is Rusfed above ISU rules?

6 minutes ago, airi said:

I know, but what about ISU rules about skaters with top 24 sb who have to be invited to at least 1 Gp? It usually doesn't matter because thise skaters would probably be invited anyway,but this year the crowd is bigger than usual, but I guess it still applies. Or is Rusfed above ISU rules?

Well, imagine the situation, when good half of those bests are made by skaters from one Federation only. What do you do then? 

10 minutes ago, Fay said:

Well, imagine the situation, when good half of those bests are made by skaters from one Federation only. What do you do then? 

We will see what they do, I just thought that rule can't actually be skipped. In theory at least, the organizing feds invite skaters and my understanding is at first skaters guaranteed by regulations (including 24 top sb) are given spots, then feds are choosing who to invite for additional spots. I think it is like it, even if Fed may not like it :)

On 4/19/2018 at 9:35 PM, xeyra said:

Here's part 2:

Ib3iCyf.png 

On 4/18/2018 at 4:43 PM, xeyra said:

New version:

jkkEskI.png

Oh. Definitely thought they'd ended up splitting it into Classic vs Modern. Maybe much later in that thread, or I'm too imaginative.

ETA: Oh, here it is lol. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1rlpmew9LCkiGRahFgq9Bonkw2H5kKYACe8m1kXo4d9o/edit?usp=sharing