Figure Skating meets Harry Potter

Henni147

6 minutes ago, anski said:

Hahaha especially in Sex Bomb! Altho Plushy screams Slytherin to me too

Well, to be fair the entire Black family was in Slytherin except Sirius. So... It's not too strange that Sirius has some connection with that house, too...

Especially the way he treated Snape was not very noble.

Same goes for Plushy. He is a good guy at the end of the day, but he knew no mercy with his biggest rival Yagudin (= Snape? :laughing:)

I actually do believe that Yagudin's heart bleeds that Yuzu is skating to Nijinsky (and not Winter or Gladiatior or sth.)

However, somewhere deep in his heart he loves Yuzu independent from his connection to Plushy...

Snape loved Harry, too... It was just very hard because of the James and Sirius memories...

So yeah...

Harry <---> Yuzu

Sirius <---> Plushy

Snape <---> Yagudin

Makes sense to me.

" Life and Lies of Albus *Brian* Dumbledore?"  I hope not

29 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

EDIT: Omg I looove this thread so much!! Great that it came to existence before the posts had been lost somewhere in the general chat. The content is just too good :dancingpooh:

I feel ya, It's all GOLD Ci. I have so much fun

7 minutes ago, anski said:

Hahaha especially in Sex Bomb! Altho Plushy screams Slytherin to me too

Yagudin screams even lauder. 

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Same goes for Plushy. He is a good guy at the end of the day, but he knew no mercy with his biggest rival Yagudin (= Snape? :laughing:)

hahaha. yeah, but mishin is Snape. I feel torn

1 minute ago, Ania said:
Yagudin screams even lauder. 

hahaha. yeah, but mishin is Snape. I feel torn

Mishin was Plushy's and Yag's coach. So it would make more sense to pick someone for Mishin who was Sirius' and Snape's teacher in Hogwarts. Was Professor Dippet still the headmaster back then? That could fit.

1 minute ago, Henni147 said:

Mishin was Plushy's and Yag's coach. So it would make more sense to pick someone for Mishin who was Sirius' and Snape's teacher in Hogwarts. Was Professor Dippet still the headmaster back then? That could fit.

I was thinking Mishin could be Grindewald - Mishin has to be hella powerfull, he is also Brian's rival

4 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Yeah, Yags would be Snape 100%. I remember in an interview Sasha said Yagudin talked a lot about his father on Russian TV and said he was supporting him with his cancer but in reality he didn’t even call Alexander Sr. So now I really dislike Yagudin as I dislike Snape haha

I suddenly felt a need to go back to this thread.

Saw on twitter the other day that someone called Tarasova/Morozov: Bill and Fleur. :happy:

also, remember when Dumbledore talked to Snape abt Lilly? That famous "Always" quote. let's pretend for a while that Yuzu is Snape and Brian is Dumbledore 

here is a reference: https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:Snape_and_Harry:

Spoiler

Yuzuru and Brian, conversation after 2018 Olympics:

Yuzuru: I want to rest and heal properly now, I’ll take a little break from jumping, I won't go to Milan

„But this is so touching SeverusYuzuru” Said Dumbledore Brian seriously. “You have grown to care for the boy your ankle, after all?” “For my ankle?” Shouted Yuzuru. “Expecto Patronum” From the tip of his wand skates burst the silver doe golden Quad Axel. Nessie landed on the ice, bounded once across the ice rink, and soared out of the window. Brian watched the Quad Axel fly away, and as her golden glow faded, he turned back to Yuzuru, and his eyes were full of tears “After all this time?” “Always” said Yuzuru.

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I'm 100% sure, Dobby the house elf would love his toe socks in any color and mismatch :P

2 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

With apologies for the slow response, I've had flash of inspiration: If we present Dobby with toe socks, he'll be loyal to Yuzu forever. Then we can sic him on the ISU judges! (Some of us, obviously, are having trouble accepting Dobby's fate.)

I think this is a great occasion to revive this thread here :xD:

I can totally picture this crossover:

FaOI Toyama 2019. Dobby is watching Yuzu's practice from the rinkside, is mesmerized and wants to enter the ice himself. He slips and falls all the way through. Yuzu recognizes the clumsy elf and lends helping a hand. Dobby bursts out in tears of joy and gratitude. It takes five minutes to stand up and continue skating.

At the end of the session Yuzu smiles and bows to Dobby who drops to the ice, buries his face under his arms and cries again like a fountain. Another ten minutes have passed.

Both sit down in the first row of the tribune and Yuzu takes off his skating boots. Dobby is delighted with his black toe socks and tries to figure out how to purchase one himself (only one solo sock of course). Yuzu recognizes his burning interest, takes off his right sock and wants to give it to the elf. Dobby starts screaming and crying so heavily that the sound echoes in the arena. The rest of the FaOI cast is alarmed and comes rushing in. They find a helpless Yuzu half barefoot with a sock in the right hand and Dobby rolling and weeping on the floor. It takes 25 minutes to soothe Dobby, another 10 minutes to get him to accept the sock as a gift and finally 55 minutes of mutual bowing.

Meanwhile the staff members have locked the entrance of the arena. Dobby takes the chance to return the favor and offers to Yuzu a lifetime 24h apparition service: unlimited transport wherever he wishes without annoying incidences. Yuzu asks him to apparate into the kitchen of the Hanyu residence in Sendai.

Reports say that the other cast members have left the arena safely through an emergency exit.

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I think this is a great occasion to revive this thread here :xD:

I can totally picture this crossover:

FaOI Toyama 2019. Dobby is watching Yuzu's practice from the rinkside, is mesmerized and wants to enter the ice himself. He slips and falls all the way through. Yuzu recognizes the clumsy elf and lends helping a hand. Dobby bursts out in tears of joy and gratitude. It takes five minutes to stand up and continue skating.

At the end of the session Yuzu smiles and bows to Dobby who drops to the ice, buries his face under his arms and cries again like a fountain. Another ten minutes have passed.

Both sit down in the first row of the tribune and Yuzu takes off his skating boots. Dobby is delighted with his black toe socks and tries to figure out how to purchase one himself (only one solo sock of course). Yuzu recognizes his burning interest, takes off his right sock and wants to give it to the elf. Dobby starts screaming and crying so heavily that the sound echoes in the arena. The rest of the FaOI cast is alarmed and comes rushing in. They find a helpless Yuzu half barefoot with a sock in the right hand and Dobby rolling and weeping on the floor. It takes 25 minutes to soothe Dobby, another 10 minutes to get him to accept the sock as a gift and finally 55 minutes of mutual bowing.

Meanwhile the staff members have locked the entrance of the arena. Dobby takes the chance to return the favor and offers to Yuzu a lifetime 24h apparition service: unlimited transport wherever he wishes without annoying incidences. Yuzu asks him to apparate into the kitchen of the Hanyu residence in Sendai.

Reports say that the other cast members have left the arena safely through an emergency exit.

Spot on and too, too wonderful. I totally lost it at "55 minutes of mutual bowing." 

:embSwan: