Figure Skating meets Harry Potter

Henni147

This is what we have so far:

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Is that possible...?! Yuzuru Hanyu possessing all three Deathly Hallows?!  :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Invisibility cloak? Check. Nobody in the world can hide better from public than him.

Resurrection stone? Check. Nobody can do more spectacular and eagerly awaited comebacks.

Elder wand? Check. Nobody can cast such strong spells that people go mad before the real magic has even started.

[Latest update 17.03.2019, 20:17 CET]: I knew there are many similarities between Yuzuru Hanyu and Harry Potter:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Both love to fly and perform magic.
  • We have reversed initials: Harry Potter vs Planet Hanyu
  • Both hate to lose and have won major international competitions already.
  • They have black hair, a scar and glasses.
  • As a Hogwarts student Yuzu probably would have ended up in house Gryffindor with his courage, chivalry and determination, too.
  • They're known as the biggest dorks and troublemakers at their school.
  • Time travelling is no big deal for them.
  • They had to deal with all the good and bad sides of being famous.
  • None of them has any social media and 0 followers.
  • Swimming is not their biggest strength.
  • It seems they are carrying the misery of the entire world on their shoulders.
  • Both have to visit Madam Pomfrey's hospital wing pretty often.
  • Their headmasters are gay.

2 hours ago, Ania said:

OMG YESSS! <3:img_20::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

He is the chosen one, he is the boy who lived, who survived all the injuries, adversities, he is tiny, has black hair, scar on his... hmm.. chin. Bad things happen to him, but he comes back stronger every time, was raised in the muggle family, but ultimately discovered that he belongs to magic ice world (please stop me, I can go on)

2 hours ago, utsukushii3A said:

Hmm, I always suspected superconducting blades might be behind Yuzu's gorgeously smooth skating, but maybe it's a levitation spell! (Just kidding, I know it's skill and effort and good coaching.)

OMG, I lost it at "their headmasters are gay". :68468287: And Dumbledore's full name is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

I hope Yuzu isn't really carrying the world's misery or known as a dork and a troublemaker in school, though...

2 hours ago, liv said:

And they both have glasses.... although we see Yuzu far too seldom in them...

1 hour ago, anski said:

Unfortunately because glasses!Yuzu is my fav Yuzu

1 hour ago, Ania said:

I lost it at "Brian" 

It's going very OT  but I just have to add:

of course he would, Gryffindor's colour is GOLD

and if Brian is Dumbledore, then Tracy is mama Weasley, Mishin is Snape Eteri is Madame Maxime, Raf is Igor Karkaroff, and Worlds = Triwizard Tournament

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

This is too true it’s scary!! Thank you for this brilliant idea!I hope we fans can all cast the spell “ Expecto Patronum” to guard against bad luck and sub par judging!( yay! No US judge for men!)

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

And mama Yuzu is an angel just like Lily, aye? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Agree about the gold. How could I forget?! And lions are big cats...

... and yup. "Brian"! That's brilliant. :laughing:

Plus: We have seen Med dressed up as Hermione already. They're all in the same house now :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

1 hour ago, Ania said:

I was thinking about McGonagall as she can go ninja and turn into a cat but this is better, she is an angel <3

Reveal hidden contents

Raf =  Igor Karkaroff
Nathan = Krum - doesn't speak or smile much, short, good at flying
Shoma = Neville, akward, kind of friend with harry(yuzu), looks up to him, when it matters he can be brave and deliver
Pchiddy = Percy, sometimes mean, but at the end of the day it turns out that he can be decent guy
Brian = Dumbledore, head of powerfull wizardry/fs school, gay who has tons of children
Mishin = Snape, innovative and sharp, never smiles
Misha Ge = Tonks - creative free spirit, red/pink hair
You Tube = Ministry of Magic, they delate all the videos to hide magical fs world from muggles
and isu judges must be Voldemort and his team :) 

1 hour ago, 4Nessie said:

:rofl:

This needs it's own anime. Right now!

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I wonder what Yuzu's patronus would be :think:, would it be a cat, a bear, a swan? Or even a phoenix? A dragon? (Are such animals can possibly be one's patronus 😅😅

53 minutes ago, Shimmering said:

Someone must have cast it already then :68468287:

49 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Very OT now, but Dumbledore's patronus was a phoenix, aye? I think Yuzu's would be a swan despite his faible for cats and it would be really majestic I think.

#Footnote: Would it make sense to open a seperate skating/HP-crossover thread and collect all these creative ideas over there? :laughing:

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Totally a Phoenix. He's arisen from the ashes so many times already...

I would change my previous suggestion and say that it has to be a stag. Too many obvious similarities between Yuzu and Harry, so why not this one, too? I mean... he even jumps like a stag (*stag leap everyone!*) :laughing:

To me Yuzu is a bit like Harry in the way that he’s a Gryffindor but could almost be sorted into Slytherin because he has strong Slytherin characteristics (ambition!!). I know in Harry’s case it’s becsuse he’s a horcrux but whatever :xD:

Javi would be in Gryffindor too but I see some Hufflepuff characteristics in him.

Empress Liza would be Slytherin 100%.

Nathan Chen aka Yale Man would, ofc, be in Ravenclaw.

Jason Brown is a lovable Hufflepuff imho.

Adam Rippon is a sassy Slytherin.

Shoma I think would be Gryffindor but I see some Slytherin in him too.

Majorov I see as Hufflepuff with strong Gryffindor traits.

Zagitova would be Hufflepuff imho.

And these are the ones I feel confident sorting hahaha I’m gonna say it was harder than expected :1:

4 hours ago, river said:

Right now, all I can think of is Yuzu in the middle of Sirius's "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS WIZARD?" posters... Sadly, I'm not good enough at Photoshop to do it myself.

This is hysterical :68468287:

I'm no good either, but ehm... here is my attempt

large.wizard.jpg.5bee0283800ddb2b803f5c75826179bd.jpg

4 hours ago, utsukushii3A said:

You guys... what if Yuzu apparated to Japan?

I can see him flying in a Ford Anglia, but having little navigation problems with the landing and crashing into his own promotion poster at the entrance of Saitama Super Arena :embSwan:

@anski I think the sorting hat would have the same problem with Yuzu that he had with Harry:

Javi goes to Gryffindor. Yuzu: Oh, I want to go there, too...

Sorting hat: "Hmm... difficult, very difficult... I see a lot of courage... not a bad mind either. There is talent! Oh, yes... and a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?"

Yuzu murmuring: "Not Slytherin... not Slytherin... I don't want to go to the bad guys..."

Sorting hat: "Not Slytherin, hey? Are you sure? You could be great, you know... There is everything in your head and Slytherin will help you on your way greatness, no doubt about that-  No?! Well, if you're really sure... better be... Gryffindor!"

17 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

"

Yuzu murmuring: "Not Slytherin... not Slytherin... I don't want to go to the bad guys..."

Yuzu murmuring: "Not Slytherin... not Slytherin... I don't want to go to the bad   SILVER guys..."

12 minutes ago, Ania said:

Yuzu murmuring: "Not Slytherin... not Slytherin... I don't want to go to the bad   SILVER guys..."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back to Patroni:

Shoma: Koala (sleeps ~20 hours a day)

Alina: Dog

Javi: Bull

Med: Squirrle

Satoko: Butterfly

Boyang: Spider

I do not think that Yuzu's would be a cat, but I'm sure he would fall in love with Crookshanks in Diagon Alley immediately.