Sigs and avas? You might find help here

Hydroblade

Hello guys :D

It's been YEARS since i made forum signatures and avatars, and doing my current sig i remembered just how fun it was :)

So i am taking requests!

I'll take four requests for now, you can choose either a sig, avatar or matching set :) Just specify what do you want it to be, if you want it animated and any extra details :D

Requests status: CLOSED [4/4]

1.-Anna

2.-surimi

3.-cherry

4.- Yuzupon

4.-Plumqueen

Hi,

I've never been in a forum and didn't know how to get an avatar. Especially since I discovered Yuzuru just recently and don't have any pictures of him. So, imagine my joy when I read your post.

I'd like to request an avatar of Yuzuru in his "Believe" costume. Apart from that I don't have any specific wishes and would like to leave it to your creativity, if that's ok. If not, I'm sure I could think of something. I just wanted to answer fast enough, before all spots are taken.

Thank you in advance :bow:

Thank you, Hydro! I'd love to have a sig banner by you. I have a specific line in mind and want to fish for an image to go with it in your collection, so since I'm in a hurry at the moment, this is just a placeholder. :bow:

EDIT: I’d like the banner to be static and 2,5 cm high (max size requirement of the forum I want it for. I hope spreading Yuzuru glory in non-skating forums is allowed? :s_wink ), length is not a problem. I'd like a blue background so it blends well with my chosen image which I'd like on the left side of the banner: IMG_20170309_094429.jpg from your Notte Stellata folder (the hydroblade). I'd like just the left part of the image as there's some text on the right part. And on the right side of the banner, I’d like the following text in white letters: I have heard of the magic of Elves, but I did not look for it in a skater from Japan

Thank you! :bow:

And btw, I don't know whose idea it was to use Yuzuru images as smileys, but that's genius. Love it and thank-you, whoever added it! ^ ^

Thank you, Hydro! I'd love to have a sig banner by you. I have a specific line in mind and want to fish for an image to go with it in your collection, so since I'm in a hurry at the moment, this is just a placeholder. :bow:

And btw, I don't know whose idea it was to use Yuzuru images as smileys, but that's genius. Love it and thank-you, whoever added it! ^ ^

Liha and i have been working hard to provide the smileys hahahahaha It's such a hard HARD and painful job to go through many Yuzu videos/photos and turn them into smileys...

:devil:

Hi Hydro,

May I please ask for a sig? I'd like a static one, with the picture like the one in my avatar (I am pretty sure you have it, but if not, let me know, I'll send it to you) and the quotes from Yuzu that I have in my current sig? Colours are up to you, but perhaps no pink, orange, or yellow, please.

Thank you!

Hi Hydro,

If you're still taking requests, I'd love an Avatar of Yuzu in his LGC costume. I saw one where he's looking off to the right with his right hand to the left side of his face, and he has that serious look on his face. Plus, his hair is brushed/combed off his face. He doesn't do that enough!

A matching signature would be wonderful too.

Thanks so much!

Hello,

I tought I write with a request, if it is still possible?

I need help getting an avatar, and I have thought about it a long time, so it seems to me..

There is a photo of Seimei, at the end of the hydroblade, when he opens his arms and looks at the judges while still hydroblading. I am sure it is a famous photo and I have it saved on my pc, but as for getting it to the right size..? Ouf.

I would appreciate your help very much!

Greetings,

raebia

Hello,

I need help getting an avatar, and I have thought about it a long time, so it seems to me..

There is a photo of Seimei, at the end of the hydroblade, when he opens his arms and looks at the judges while still hydroblading. I am sure it is a famous photo and I have it saved on my pc, but as for getting it to the right size..? Ouf.

Greetings,

raebia

[link=http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/55d4b403gw1eyk3e1lgdlj20sg0ki412.jpg]Is this image more or less what you're looking for?[/link] Found it in Google Images and I resized it for you.

xeyra said:
raebia said:
Hello,

Greetings,

raebia

[link=http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/55d4b403gw1eyk3e1lgdlj20sg0ki412.jpg]Is this image more or less what you're looking for?[/link] Found it in Google Images and I resized it for you.

Thank you so much!!!

Yes, this is the photo I had in mind :yay:

I am off to work in a minute, will get my avatar in the evening.

Thank you!! :pbow::pbow::goe:

Hello

I would like to have a picture or Avatar like the photo of Yuzuru with his smile in his costume Purple Let's go crazy in GPF Marseille (when he lands his quadLoop) or a photo in his costume Ex The swan.

if the photo is in the internet, not taken by a fan do I need to give the credit too?

Thank you