draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

It's wonderful except I don't think I can watch practices in peace now, not after witnessing the CoR's open practice in morning of FS day.... :headdesk:

I feel you there. TBH I had a really bad feeling about that OP since the morning when he seems not in a very good mood and the 4Lo just decide to act up falling and popping everywhere. So when the run-through start we were like praying and then the rest is just.... :headdesk2:

4 минуты назад, freyaminnie сказал:

I feel you there. TBH I had a really bad feeling about that OP since the morning when he seems not in a very good mood and the 4Lo just decide to act up falling and popping everywhere. So when the run-through start we were like praying and then the rest is just.... :headdesk2:

It seems that I was an ignorant one :13877886:cuz it's not the first time 4Lo didn't behave from the start and Yuzu seems to got it a couple of times before rt, but ah :13877886:

I wonder if OP tickets will also be the lottery or not?

2 minutes ago, Lunna said:

It seems that I was an ignorant one :13877886:cuz it's not the first time 4Lo didn't behave from the start and Yuzu seems to got it a couple of times before rt, but ah :13877886:

I wonder if OP tickets will also be the lottery or not?

It was my first time going to comp so I don't know if it was normal or not but compare to the OP on the first day and the SP day the mood in OP definitely feels different. He was more tense and serious. I thought it was just too early :Poohgaveup:(it was too early for me lol). Maybe he was too focused because it was P*ush's program and he really want to do it well in Russia :sadPooh: 

50 minutes ago, katonice said:

Dec 17 for the domestic lottery for Lawson's latest round. Not sure for Pia. 

Foreign lottery results come out tomorrow 😬

Pia has same schedule as Lawson too, I believe.

So finger crossed :dontdothistome:

So it is tomorrow we get foreigner ticket results? I was under the impression it was today so I was worrying, haha

Yuzu in practice is absolutely beautiful (I went to all in Helsinki) and some of my fave memories are from it (the otoñal rt! Origin IB w arm movement right in front of me! The cooldowns..), totally worth to see him more... would like to see it more but dunno if my heart could handle it anymore :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:thought back then he also seemed more tense during origin rt, he was repeating the 4L too but he said the ice was bad for edge jumps..

3 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I’m so nervous about the lottery results :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Ugh samee...If I don't get it I'll probs cry for a while then check out the resales once the tickets have been issued

Sorry if this question was already asked and answered - do they notify you that "you were unsuccessful in the lottery", or is it no email/no notification means "you were unsuccessful in the lottery?

For people asking I believe we will get notification from both the app and email used to acquire our tickets. I 'm not sure if they would specifically notify those who had won nothing though.

1 час назад, MDIslander сказал:

Sorry if this question was already asked and answered - do they notify you that "you were unsuccessful in the lottery", or is it no email/no notification means "you were unsuccessful in the lottery?

If it it will be the same as Japanese lottery, you'll receive an e-mail in any case, win or loose.