draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

2 hours ago, Momoni said:

If i sell ticket in Feb or March is it too late? One of my friend seems cannot go with me T.T but she says she only can confirm back on end of Feb or early Mar. I wish there is a way to sell the ticket somewhere. I believe if I'm going to sell her ticket that time its too late already T.T

Not at all. I personally have tickets for ladies not men so I’m going anyway and if mens tickets come up even if it’s the day before the competition I’ll immediately take them :xD:

13 hours ago, Momoni said:

If i sell ticket in Feb or March is it too late? One of my friend seems cannot go with me T.T but she says she only can confirm back on end of Feb or early Mar. I wish there is a way to sell the ticket somewhere. I believe if I'm going to sell her ticket that time its too late already T.T

I have YOLO-ed myself to Japan with or without tickets and I bet I'm not alone, so rest assured there will be hands opened for you :winky:

13 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

If Yuzu is going you will have no trouble selling last minute, I think. Even if he isn’t, there are many fans in Japan who would be happy to take it off you, I’m sure. 

11 hours ago, twizzlesandturns said:

Not at all. I personally have tickets for ladies not men so I’m going anyway and if mens tickets come up even if it’s the day before the competition I’ll immediately take them :xD:

52 minutes ago, crazykuroneko said:

I have YOLO-ed myself to Japan with or without tickets and I bet I'm not alone, so rest assured there will be hands opened for you :winky:

Thank you senpai @SparkleSalad  yeah i hope Yuzu will going so that at least i can sell the ticket or at least got a friend to go together with me ;)

@twizzlesandturns I consider myself lucky to get Men FS tickets. Perhaps that time if my friend really want to let go her ticket I should ask around here.

Thank you @crazykuroneko :) yes me too. Actually before i knew i got ticket for the Worlds, I already book flight ticket and accommodation, if i can't get any I don't mind just travel around in Japan

15 minutes ago, Momoni said:

Thank you senpai @SparkleSalad  yeah i hope Yuzu will going so that at least i can sell the ticket or at least got a friend to go together with me ;)

@twizzlesandturns I consider myself lucky to get Men FS tickets. Perhaps that time if my friend really want to let go her ticket I should ask around here.

Thank you @crazykuroneko :) yes me too. Actually before i knew i got ticket for the Worlds, I already book flight ticket and accommodation, if i can't get any I don't mind just travel around in Japan

If you do get extra tickets for the mens FS or SP, definitely let me know, I'd 100% be willing to buy them off you :embSwan:

55 minutes ago, blu j said:

If you do get extra tickets for the mens FS or SP, definitely let me know, I'd 100% be willing to buy them off you :embSwan:

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

I am also willing to buy anyone's extra tickets! ^^

@blu j @katonice sure if my friend confirm that she wont go for the World, i will definitely will announce it here next year :) 

Checked the l-tike website, and the next local sales will indeed be a lottery. You still need an authorized Lawson member though, so basically same as before *shrug*

Application period: Thursday, November 29, 2018 (Thursday) 10:00 - 2018/12/5 (Wed) until 23: 59

14 minutes ago, crazykuroneko said:

You still need an authorized Lawson member though, so basically same as before *shrug*

:Poohgaveup:

3 hours ago, crazykuroneko said:

There's also a lottery for locals for single-day tickets through Pia https://t.pia.jp/pia/events/wfc

Same schedule: Nov 29th ~ Dec 5th

Announcement: Dec 17th

Do I need a local phone number to register?

16 minutes ago, blu j said:

Do I need a local phone number to register?

I think a local mobile phone number is required. 

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think a local mobile phone number is required. 

Ugh damnit. Time to plead with all my japanese friends lol

2 minutes ago, blu j said:

Ugh damnit. Time to plead with all my japanese friends lol

The other thing to be mindful of is whether or not they accept foreign cards. Iirc they don’t, thought I’m not certain.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

The other thing to be mindful of is whether or not they accept foreign cards. Iirc they don’t, thought I’m not certain.

Hmm true. I'll try to figure out a way, then ^^;