draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

33 minutes ago, moonangelica said:

I thought I read that this list round was still a lottery, just not a Lawson members lottery. I could be wrong though

:facepalm: Sorry, I think you’re right. 

@blu j @Chelsea @kaaaaaaat @Lunna

So there is another lottery before any general sale.

:Poohgaveup:

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

:facepalm: Sorry, I think you’re right. 

@blu j @Chelsea @kaaaaaaat @Lunna

So there is another lottery before any general sale.

:Poohgaveup:

ohhh great! Can you tag us when you get the info for it please?

So I just found out today I'm moving to Japan sometime in early March and as I remembered to run to get tickets I realised they closed the lottery 4 days ago... what awful timing I have :sadPooh:

Does anyone know how possible (if at all) it is to get resale tickets? 

3 hours ago, GlushkovaSan said:

So I just found out today I'm moving to Japan sometime in early March and as I remembered to run to get tickets I realised they closed the lottery 4 days ago... what awful timing I have :sadPooh:

Does anyone know how possible (if at all) it is to get resale tickets? 

Yeah Viagogo has them but I've heard they're horrifically overpriced TT^TT but if you're fine with that, go for it. (I wish I could move to Japann TT^TT I currently live in a country where I don't speak a lick of the language, but in Japan I'd actually be able to communicate)

How are people listing tickets on viagogo when the Worlds website says tickets won't be issued/sent out until March? 

Scams probably. But I'm sure once the tickets are issued some legitimate ones will pop up?

Hi All

I've just been following and reading all the comment. I'm just wondering, these are the two sites that I found online. Can you guys (international and Japan) not buy from here? Is there something wrong with them? Some of the prices are reasonable and others are really expensive.

https://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Tickets/Other-Sports/Figure-Skating/ISU-World-Figure-Skating-Championships-Tickets

https://www.stubhub.com/isu-world-figure-skating-championship-tickets/grouping/101717/

46 minutes ago, CherryM said:

Hi All

I've just been following and reading all the comment. I'm just wondering, these are the two sites that I found online. Can you guys (international and Japan) not buy from here? Is there something wrong with them? Some of the prices are reasonable and others are really expensive.

https://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Tickets/Other-Sports/Figure-Skating/ISU-World-Figure-Skating-Championships-Tickets

https://www.stubhub.com/isu-world-figure-skating-championship-tickets/grouping/101717/

These are both resale sites. The only official selling sites are Lawson (Japanese lottery) and EMTG (international lottery).

While some of the sales on Viagogo or StubHub could be genuine there's a really high risk of scams and sometimes you don't find out until you try to enter the venue. With the kind of price resale tickets go for it's a risk I'm really not willing to take.

On the other hand if someone does manage to win an extra ticket here I'd be totally willing to buy that off them ^_^

1 hour ago, moonangelica said:

These are both resale sites. The only official selling sites are Lawson (Japanese lottery) and EMTG (international lottery).

While some of the sales on Viagogo or StubHub could be genuine there's a really high risk of scams and sometimes you don't find out until you try to enter the venue. With the kind of price resale tickets go for it's a risk I'm really not willing to take.

On the other hand if someone does manage to win an extra ticket here I'd be totally willing to buy that off them ^_^

Thank you for the info! I was wondering.

1 hour ago, moonangelica said:

Do you know which better platform/website to sell ticket? 

Only speaking for myself. With resale prices likely to be really high and the tickets not actually being issued til March,  I would only buy directly from the seller, ideally with someone who is, if not active in the forums, someone who I have talked to. And there have already been people onselling tickets on the GS forums. I would expect that over the next few months there would be a few people who have plans change etc who'll be looking to offload tickets.

2 minutes ago, moonangelica said:

Only speaking for myself. With resale prices likely to be really high and the tickets not actually being issued til March,  I would only buy directly from the seller, ideally with someone who is, if not active in the forums, someone who I have talked to. And there have already been people onselling tickets on the GS forums. I would expect that over the next few months there would be a few people who have plans change etc who'll be looking to offload tickets.

If i sell ticket in Feb or March is it too late? One of my friend seems cannot go with me T.T but she says she only can confirm back on end of Feb or early Mar. I wish there is a way to sell the ticket somewhere. I believe if I'm going to sell her ticket that time its too late already T.T

52 minutes ago, Momoni said:

If i sell ticket in Feb or March is it too late? One of my friend seems cannot go with me T.T but she says she only can confirm back on end of Feb or early Mar. I wish there is a way to sell the ticket somewhere. I believe if I'm going to sell her ticket that time its too late already T.T

If Yuzu is going you will have no trouble selling last minute, I think. Even if he isn’t, there are many fans in Japan who would be happy to take it off you, I’m sure.