draka

2019 Worlds in Saitama, Japan - Tickets help

My Japanese lottery failed as well. 

Hopefully they don‘t disqualify my international entries just because I put my name and address identically on each account 🙃

but yeah, any smartphone works and I just bought cheap $2 SIM cards without any data or credit on it. Works well ~

A couple of my friends also have problems with sms verification. They applied anyway but Idk if it will work.

EMTG manually registered my details at the 11th hour and now I can apply. Hope anyone else with the problem was able to get it fixed in time! 

7 hours ago, katonice said:

I see. But how were you able to obtain the ID? I could only obtain this using the app on my phone. Is there another way? 

Only email confirmation for me...I just click on "Apply for Ticket" and all it does is ask me to sign up via email with email confirmation.

I'm not sure if this would be of any help at this point in time, but there is an FAQ on the EMTG site: http://emtg.jp/feature/emtg_faq/faq_en.html

The following is one of the items listed there...

Q: I entered a phone number for SMS verification, but I did not receive an SMS message.

A: Please verify the following.

:Is the phone number correct?
:Can your device receive SMS messages?
:Is SMS message receiving enabled in your settings?
:Does your device reject SMS messages from unknown or foreign numbers?

If you have verified the following and still cannot perform SMS verification, please check the items below.

:Please wait a while and try again (our server may be busy).
:Reload your SMS Verification screen.
:Try removing and reinserting your SIM card (if the card is removable).
:Try changing your phone settings to allow unknown and foreign numbers.
*For details on how to change your receive settings, contact your SMS service provider.

If the issue is not resolved by any of the above means, try reinstalling the e-ticket app.

On 11/8/2018 at 7:14 PM, Manye4ka said:

It was a call from some random number, not japanese... but yhe voice was automated. And you have to enter the digits within 2 minutes, or they will expire ((

Hello!

SMS verification didn't work for me either. I tried it with the call verification, but the problem is that every time I get the call and take it, I get kicked out of the app and have to sign in again. When I do that, the code that I got from the call is invalid again.

Could you please tell me how you solved that? Thank you so much! :snonegai:

Hiyaa the deadline is getting close O___O

One more question: Is it easy to resell my tickets? (In case I'm lucky in lottery but can't go) Are the tickets personal, is selling difficult?

16 hours ago, Cleaf said:

Since I have failed 2x with the Japanese lottery I have now entered:

1x more time Japanese lottery
4x international lottery (I borrowed 3 more smartphones from friends and bought sim cards)

If that doesn't work then I am destined not to get any tickets whatsoever.

But if I'm lucky multiple times is there anyone interested to take up the tickets? The person would need to react real quick and process payments (all in Paypal) and I would need to entrust one of the phones to that person.... So I'll post if I get lucky multiple times... let's see... ;)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!~

Dunno how many have expressed their interest, but I am raising my hand to take that offer, in case you get the luck of a lifetime and win several times :10636614: I am trying several times on my end too, so if I get lucky more than once I'm definitely posting the tickets here for grabs. ;A;

17 minutes ago, Hope said:

Hiyaa the deadline is getting close O___O

One more question: Is it easy to resell my tickets? (In case I'm lucky in lottery but can't go) Are the tickets personal, is selling difficult?

I think reselling tickets from the foreign lottery can only work if you are there yourself to enter with the same phone you won the tickets with. Then have the buyer enter with you or pass them the phone. But without the device it won't work.

Good luck to everyone and let the lottery have mercy on us all :snonegai:

17 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Anxiously waiting for the results till Dec. 3. Hopefully I get something from the 6 entries I tried :dontdothistome:

Omg u entered 6 times?? wElp, I'm not going to get any tickets then lol, I only entered once :sadPooh: ugh and this is the last lottery right? There's no more chances? I guess I'll just have to try my luck with the general sale or resale TT^TT

How does the general sale work? Do foreigners get a chance to enter or is it locked again to Japan residents? :Poohgaveup: