yuzuangel

[2019] World Junior Championships (04-10.03) - Pairs + Ice Dance SP & FS

Just joining on the free dance (in time for ice resurfacing!) if you are still watching.:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I'm watching but probably will keep closer attention to the last group :)

Joining too. A couple skating to my favorite musical: Mozart, L'opéra rock. Good luck!

I kind of wish I understood more of the technicals of ice dance.....

Joining for last two groups of ice dance.  Anyone got a decent stream link?  Those suggested aren't working well for me.

3 минуты назад, Chitsuki сказал:

Me too. :sad4: TAT tries to explain steps and positions while commenting and during the slowmo (she is super angry with the cameraman not showing legs), but my head can't comprehend everything she says.

9 minutes ago, Chitsuki said:

But the number of people who don't is larger than the number of people who do. Doesn't more = merrier?

3 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Joining for last two groups of ice dance.  Anyone got a decent stream link?  Those suggested aren't working well for me.

I’m on the official ISU link (Eurovision). It lags here and there but works for the most part.

Guys, I badly need a stream...

1 minute ago, Chitsuki said:

I’m on the official ISU link (Eurovision). It lags here and there but works for the most part.

Cheers. I'm currently on that.  Will stick unless anything better comes up. Xxx

6 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

But the number of people who don't is larger than the number of people who do. Doesn't more = merrier?

@hoodie axel and @Chitsuki there's a lot of info and links in Knicknacks on main page ..... CoP-ernicus Skating Ref. 

7 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

I sometimes think my lack of understanding helps me enjoy ice dance though. “Oh that was nice. 4th place? Huh, must be some technical I don’t understand...ok” instead of screaming about scores. :xD:

2 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

@hoodie axel and @Chitsuki there's a lot of info and links in Knicknacks on main page ..... CoP-ernicus Skating Ref.  

Thanks, but I just like to enjoy ID for what it is, because the judging never makes any sense anyway :P I know enough to only just appreciate the technical content.