yuzuangel

[2019] World Junior Championships (04-10.03) - Pairs + Ice Dance SP & FS

Lockley and Prochnow.  What a nice calm presence they bring to the ice.  Her arm extension is lovely.  Sad about the small errors and fall.

Feng and Nyman.  Smokey version of Fever followed by Jailhouse Rock.  Good 1st side by side jump.  She missed the second.  She struggled landing her thrown jumps.  Confident lifts.  Unusual end spin.

huh. so Mishina/Galliamov left the door open a little. I still expect a big score.

Mishina and Galliamov.  Lovely skate.  Nice to watch.  Apart from the instance she fell on the side by side they seemed very in sinc.  Nice clean lifts. Good interpretation of  choreography.

Tang and Yang.  Super in the short programme.  Feiyao  sadly fell early in this programme.  Great lift into one handled lift.   Extremely low death spiral.  Love them. :loveshower:

Kostiukovich and Ialin.  Unusual.  Sexy death spiral.

Ouch. Lost the chance... can even lose a silver depending on the last pair.

Last couple look well fed  up.

Ponfilova and Rylov.   Beautiful first thrown jump.  Great spiral.  Her boots looked a bit ungainly in the 1st lift.  Upside down lift lovely as was joint spin.  Very nice to watch.

wow. will be close, but they probably won't come 1st. technical content not on par, but boy they are s much more pleasing to watch.

almost! well, definitely the best program today :)

1 minute ago, airi said:

wow. will be close, but they probably won't come 1st. technical content not on par, but boy they are s much more pleasing to watch.

Lol that was indeed very close... 188.74 vs 188.17

Comment on Ice dance rd results:

super happy to see Lajoie/Lagaha in first after the disappointmet of jgpf, I hope they'll have a good fd too. I'd like to see them and Shevchenko/Eremenko in top two:smiley-angelic001: and if Nguyen/Kolesnick could also sneak in, I'd have my ideal podium :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: but good luck to all the teams for the Free dance :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: 

Comment on pairs results:

Weird to think that Mishina/Galliamov won despite not being as foot perfect as thry have been during the season, but BV was really decisive and the other contenders weren't perfect either. Still happy for M/G but disappointed that Kostiukovic/Ialin couldn't stay on top. But russian pairs are all so good :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: 

Anyway, congrats to the pairs medallists!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Thanks @yuzuangel for uploading :thanks:

is someone watching free dance? I have to get my daily dose of fs since I have to miss ladies...