yuzuangel

[2019] World Junior Championships (04-10.03) - Ladies SP & FS + Gala

Just now, yuzuangel said:

Yuna's skating skills are beautiful! She reminds me of Mai Mihara but with a bit more spunk.

It's nice that she gets such strongly contrasting programs, and she's able to perform both well.

What an ending.  Jump then... end pose.  Really enjoy her skating.  Marvellous.

3 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

What an ending.  Jump then... end pose.  Really enjoy her skating.  Marvellous.

I love it when skaters have a jump as a last move...like Boitano's short program Calgary. Even Mai's sp from Helsinki.  It's like: boom!! Boitano's was the best.... jump, land with arms crossed and then stop and done.

Stéphane gets my special personal prize as the most cheerful and supportive coach of the competition. :loveshower::winner:

1 minute ago, Mastyaeva said:

Stéphane gets my special personal prize as the most cheerful and supportive coach of the competition. :loveshower::winner:

I love him with his Japanese babies... the cutest K&C

3 minutes ago, liv said:

I love it when skaters have a jump as a last move...like Boitano's short program Calgary. Even Mai's sp from Helsinki.  It's like: boom!! Boitano's was the best.... jump, land with arms crossed and then stop and done.

I think it paid off GOE wise, too. I think she would have gotten lower GOE on that jump if it was just in the middle of her program, but putting it right at the end gave it a kind of "wow" factor.

Really liked Hanna in the SP.  

5 minutes ago, liv said:

I'll have to YouTube Brian then.  Mai was lovely at Helsinki watched her live.

Man I really hope Ting doesn't bomb her FS like she usually does after a clean short.

Stream down and I love Ksenilia.  How's she doing?  Damn.  Missed the whole of her skate.  How annoying.

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Man I really hope Ting doesn't bomb her FS like she usually does after a clean short.

Cui will podium ;)