yuzuangel

[2019] World Championships (18-24.03) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

By preparing the coming Worlds....i found this videom journey of 2017 Helsinki Worlds

23 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Oh come on, nine pages already? Calm it down a bit will y'all??? :rolleye0008:

We're calm! I'm calm! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: See? Calm! :panic: :HELPSOS:

I think we go a bit mad at times like this because we’ve actually only had 6 completed events that he’s competed in since the forum began - plus the build up for NHK 2017 and the aftermath.  It’s great to have somewhere to talk about other skaters in other competitions but it’s not the same as when he’s competing.

Is it possible media will film some of the practice sessions and we'll get footage that way?

44 minutes ago, Indiiea said:

Is it possible media will film some of the practice sessions and we'll get footage that way?

They sure will. Fuji will film the practice sessions and air the footage in their news shows to promote the event as they are the official broadcaster. Other channels will also cover some of the official practice sessions. They will focus on the jumps though.

Here's a poster made by Sendai Hoso (the broadcaster which will air the event in Sendai). I know this has already been shared in the general thread but let me post it in here as well. I love the catchphrase they attached to the photo--"The spring the world has been longing for is here."

16 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

They sure will. Fuji will film the practice sessions and air the footage in their news shows to promote the event as they are the official broadcaster. Other channels will also cover some of the official practice sessions. They will focus on the jumps though.

Here's a poster made by Sendai Hoso (the broadcaster which will air the event in Sendai). I know this has already been shared in the general thread but let me post it in here as well. I love the catchphrase they attached to the photo--"The spring the world has been longing for is here."

It's such a beautiful poster and I love the message, too :smiley-love017:

32 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

"The spring the world has been longing for is here."

Dear God isn't this the truest of true.

I mean, we haven't even got word from him landing back in Japan, and the thread is already nine pages long... It will only add up even faster once a glimpse of practice sessions are available in any way:tumblr_inline_mg16ghNdQa1qdlkyg: I mean, ofc!

...I'll just try to enjoy moments of calmness left before the storm really hits :coffeebath:

Random thought: if Yu really does stick around til the Beijing Olympics, how are we gonna survive? I mean, look at us already....:Poohgaveup:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Random thought: if Yu really does stick around til the Beijing Olympics, how are we gonna survive? I mean, look at us already....:Poohgaveup:

I survived going through 2 Olys so it can be done! I don't guarantee our mental health tho! lol

... or not... I mean, I'm nervous watching him skating in shows :68468287: ... haah, I'm far gone!

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I have already decided that I'm going to see the 2022 Olympics in person (lol gl getting tickets, me), so I will probably actually die if Yuzu is still around then. I don't know how I survived Pyeongchang. To be honest, I still can't watch many videos of him at the Olympics without getting nervous :13877886:

Current mood:

Fans: "Help!!! I'm so nervous, I can't watch... He's not even arrived, but I sweat like a fountain... Can he do the 4Lo again? Will his BV be high enough to win? Can he do two clean skates? Gnaaaaaah, I don't want to think about it, just want to see him happy... but how can I watch his practice sessions without fancams?! Well, at least there will be news... OMG the news!!! How can I catch up without going mad?!? ...and the timezones... should I wake up at 2:00 to watch him?! I'm so tired and I have to work, but it's Yuzu..." :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp:

Yuzu: "Cats are my favorite animals. They're so fluffy and soothing." :animated-smileys-animals-047:

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Current mood:

Fans: "Help!!! I'm so nervous, I can't watch... He's not even arrived, but I sweat like a fountain... Can he do the 4Lo again? Will his BV be high enough to win? Can he do two clean skates? Gnaaaaaah, I don't want to think about it, just want to see him happy... but how can I watch his practice sessions without fancams?! Well, at least there will be news... OMG the news!!! How can I catch up without going mad?!? ...and the timezones... should I wake up at 2:00 to watch him?! I'm so tired and I have to work, but it's Yuzu..." :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp:

Yuzu: "Cats are my favorite animals. They're so fluffy and soothing." :animated-smileys-animals-047:

he's telling all of us to grab an emotional support cat and calm tf down :space: