yuzuangel

[2019] World Championships (18-24.03) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

2 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

isnt the main rink practice for men sp Monday? :( I really hope yuzu can start leaving this weekend so he has time to settle in with the time diff

I also hope he'll arrive this weekend. There are two practices on the main rink, on Monday and one on Tuesday (the rest before the SP, on Wednesday and on Thursday will be on the practice rink), so my guess is he won't miss those two practices. 

I can't wait for the World Championships already! I am excited but pretty calm so far :) 

hace 8 minutos , ralucutzagy said:

Aaaah, the nerves ... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: please, skating gods, let his ankle be healed already ... Mama Tracy said he wad quading around ... :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

nononononono... don't be nervous  (saying it to myself actually)....she wouldn't say it so happily if she wouldn't feel comfortable with him quading around...right??!! It has to be  a positive signal, meaning he's feeling fine (please gods, without painkillers:13877886:) and healthy!! 

I just want him to be happy, happy to be back and to have the chance to perform again those beautiful and magnificent programs. I also wish he can feel and enjoy the support and love from the crowd at his home!!! :201111231756430f6:  

hace 6 minutos , sallycinnamon said:

I also hope he'll arrive this weekend. There are two practices on the main rink, on Monday and one on Tuesday (the rest before the SP, on Wednesday and on Thursday will be on the practice rink), so my guess is he won't miss those two practices. 

I can't wait for the World Championships already! I am excited but pretty calm so far :) 

Are we going to be able to watch the practices as well? If not broadcasted in television, do we have at least a stream for it? 

I think a whole TCC team (and it's quite big this year) will arrive sometime this weekend. Sunday is my guess.

I booked my days off, can't wait :D

...I have taken off from work the next week...what with the time difference to watch live..I am so nervous. My sister thinks I am crazy, even though she sees the difference between Yuzuru and other skaters...well, I dont mind, I just want to survive and him to have beautiful skates:pbow:...

I have almost managed to clear everything for next week - one super important thing right in the middle of ladies SP - 🤞🏻I don’t miss any of my favourites.

I can't take the day after the men SP off as I wanted because we have a group meeting scheduled :yznotimpressed:  On the bright side, I was originally supposed to be the one presenting that day but I agreed to switch with a colleague at her demand, a long time ago... I didn't even pay attention to the date back then - sometimes karma is good. Now I only have to zombie through the morning meeting... 

I cleared my schedule. Great fanyus I met in Helsinki are visiting so we’ll freak out together. My daughter will join us. Looks like a party.

And yet my nerves are already acting up like crazy. I hope seeing Yuzu soon will soothe me... or not :13877886:

I’m hopeless.

14 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Better hurry up, it's almost here!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: 

Got it done! I am now free and clear for staying up all night and sleeping all day, so let's get this party started! 

So ready for Yuzu to quad all over the place! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::studsmatta::hachimaki:

hace 29 minutos , Frenchkiss70 said:

I cleared my schedule. Great fanyus I met in Helsinki are visiting so we’ll freak out together. My daughter will join us. Looks like a party.

And yet my nerves are already acting up like crazy. I hope seeing Yuzu soon will soothe me... or not :13877886:

I’m hopeless.

How nice to watch the competition having fanyu-friends to freak out and celebrate together! I want to beam me to your place and join!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I’m so glad we have our beloved Planet, I would never ever make it through ANY competition without you guys!!!! :10742289:

He said after the Olympics "I like to win with some drama."

Yes, Yuzu, we'll take the drama if we have to....

My guess is he will probably head out on Saturday (Toronto time), that way he gets there with plenty of time to adjust for Monday practice. I always think about weather when they're travelling and Saturday seems like a nice, sunny day (so far, anyway). Perfect for a journey.

I didn't book time off, but I know that I will be very unwell on Thursday... (so I can watch men's sp live early that morning.) And, to assuage any feelings of guilt I may develop (not likely at all) I've been working ahead for a few weeks so it's not like I"m leaving anyone in the lurch either. :) 

5 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Are we going to be able to watch the practices as well? If not broadcasted in television, do we have at least a stream for it? 

I don't think that practices will be broadcasted, here's Fuji TV's schedule and nothing is on 18/19: https://www.fujitv.co.jp/sports/skate/world/index.html

We'll see news clips after practices end. 

6 minutes ago, liv said:

I didn't book time off, but I know that I will be very unwell on Thursday... (so I can watch men's sp live early that morning.) And, to assuage any feelings of guilt I may develop (not likely at all) I've been working ahead for a few weeks so it's not like I"m leaving anyone in the lurch either. :) 

Good tactics :68468287: