yuzuangel

[2019] World Championships (18-24.03) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

12 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Ah your sig is pure death this week! Will we see it in ten days? Will he bring the sit twizzles back? I cannot wait but I'm also so not ready!!

Ah, if the sit twizzles are back, I'll die! That would be my dream....for him to win gold with beautiful sit twizzles...

23 hours ago, kaeryth said:

German CM for Worlds :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Ummmm.....okayyyyy....:tongueyuzu:

On 3/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, kaeryth said:

German CM for Worlds :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

That is a lot of veggies. Make sure Shoma doesn't see this!

Hace 15 horas, WinForPooh said:

Ah your sig is pure death this week! Will we see it in ten days? Will he bring the sit twizzles back? I cannot wait but I'm also so not ready!!

Hace 2 horas, rockstaryuzu said:

Ah, if the sit twizzles are back, I'll die! That would be my dream....for him to win gold with beautiful sit twizzles...

Ahhhhhh....if he brings the sit twizzles back...I'll just die :201111231756430f6:...and if he adds the Biellmann...then I don't know anymore what will happen to me...:13877886::13877886::13877886:

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Ahhhhhh....if he brings the sit twizzles back...I'll just die :201111231756430f6:...and if he adds the Biellmann...then I don't know anymore what will happen to me...:13877886::13877886::13877886:

We should all watch R+J1 again for those sit twizzles. We should watch everything. Work? Responsibilities? I don't know them. 

2 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

We should all watch R+J1 again for those sit twizzles. We should watch everything. Work? Responsibilities? I don't know them. 

You just reminded me, I still have to book my days off next week. 

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

Better hurry up, it's almost here!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: 

11小時前, rockstaryuzu說:

6小時前, WinForPooh說:

RJ1 sit twizzles still my no.1 now, second one is notte stellata

Hope we got sit twizzles....Biellmann(proximately will).....4T3A Seq.....

Ina Bauer..........hydroblade into flying sit spin

If something is missing, it's ok, just want our boy healthy, happy and enjoy!

I wonder when will he arrive in Japan :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:...  next Tuesday is my guess! less then a week and we'll see him again ... ugh, my poor heart, I'm so not ready! :13877886:

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I wonder when will he arrive in Japan :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:...  next Tuesday is my guess! less then a week and we'll see him again ... ugh, my poor heart, I'm so not ready! :13877886:

Ralu you're killing me with your dp too! Too cute! Not allowed!!!

The calendar on the planet is the best thing ever invented... Thank you admins for putting everything up on it  :thanks:

From studying the skating and my work schedule, it looks like I will be missing the ladies SP and the Mens free (unless I am really lucky, the lecture ends early, and there is no traffic jam so I can make it home in time for the last two groups :smiley-angelic001:).. Pairs is too early in the morning so I will probably miss the early groups but I think I can watch everything else  :reading:

I ma sure the head of my department wishes that I would dedicate half of the effort and planning I put into watching FS to my work :biggrin:

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

isnt the main rink practice for men sp Monday? :( I really hope yuzu can start leaving this weekend so he has time to settle in with the time diff

Hace 12 horas, WinForPooh said:

Let's do it this weekend!!!! And also all Otonals and Origins (yes, even the CoR one...:tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

Hace 9 horas, rockstaryuzu said:

I hope you already booked your days off! I did it yesterday!!:dancingpooh: 

Hace 1 hora, makebelieveup said:

isnt the main rink practice for men sp Monday? :( I really hope yuzu can start leaving this weekend so he has time to settle in with the time diff

This weekend would be ideal...this way he could really have enough time to adjust...  :img_21:

13 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Let's do it this weekend!!!! And also all Otonals and Origins (yes, even the CoR one...:tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

I hope you already booked your days off! I did it yesterday!!:dancingpooh: 

This weekend would be ideal...this way he could really have enough time to adjust...  :img_21:

Yeah, I feel like he'll arrive this weekend. I hope he does, because I feel like his last two injuries may be partially due to jetlag/tiredness during practice .... :8122879: 

hace 13 minutos , yuzuangel said:

Yeah, I feel like he'll arrive this weekend. I hope he does, because I feel like his last two injuries may be partially due to jetlag/tiredness during practice .... :8122879: 

Couldn't agree more...I really hope, they have also figured it out (not the only reason, but probably an important factor) and are taking all measures needed this time. :snonegai: