yuzuangel

[2019] World Championships (18-24.03) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

7 hours ago, freeyafanfan said:

Be a nervous wreck watching it live first and then enjoy the downloaded video when you rewatch it for 5294275783593 times :68556365:

This is Plan B 😂 (the one I ALWAYS go with when it comes to  livestream, or even watching him live!! :59227c768286a__s:)

Does anyone have the link to the schedule where automatically posts the live event times as they are for your own timezone? I think @sallycinnamon posted it once before but I seem to have misplaced it, and between yesterday's shift to Daylight Savings time and my own inability to ever remember whether I'm behind a day or ahead a day of Japan, I'd rather not try to figure it out myself...

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Does anyone have the link to the schedule where automatically posts the live event times as they are for your own timezone? I think @sallycinnamon posted it once before but I seem to have misplaced it, and between yesterday's shift to Daylight Savings time and my own inability to ever remember whether I'm behind a day or ahead a day of Japan, I'd rather not try to figure it out myself...

You can find all events in the calendar, times are in your own timezone :) https://planethanyu.com/calendar/week/2019-03-18/

5 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

That's amazing. I love it. I LOVE IT!

That’s... a choice :xD: I got anxiety by watching him hammering those unprotected skates lmao 

4 hours ago, anski said:

That’s... a choice :xD: I got anxiety by watching him hammering those unprotected skates lmao 

It has nothing to do with skating at all and it's fantastic! :D In fact it's in a kitchen which is the opposite of a skating rink. I thought I would get joy and wonder out of this sport, got into it and I what I get is also the opposite: nerves and heartache, and also heartburn which I also, incidentally, get from going nuts in the kitchen. It is just so apt. 

Just now, WinForPooh said:

It has nothing to do with skating at all and it's fantastic! :D In fact it's in a kitchen which is the opposite of a skating rink. I thought I would get joy and wonder out of this sport, got into it and I what I get are nerves and heartache, and also heartburn which I also, incidentally, get from going nuts in the kitchen. It is just so apt. 

That’s an amazing explanation haha

3 minutes ago, anski said:

That’s an amazing explanation haha

And it still makes more sense than the judging. :D:D 

10小時前, kaeryth說:

German CM for Worlds :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

i thought it is another CM when watching it....haha

17 minutes ago, sophiang said:

i thought it is another CM when watching it....haha

Ah your sig is pure death this week! Will we see it in ten days? Will he bring the sit twizzles back? I cannot wait but I'm also so not ready!!

I can still laugh (though it's a nervous laugh...) now but come Thursday next week, Ill be barely breathing :13877886:

Good news is, my internet problem has been fixed and our line is drop out free and fast!! It cost me $350 instead of $200 but I'm happy!

Oh when I saw my fanyu friend last Sat, there was another friend. And guess what...she's also cheering for Yuzu!! We ended up just talking about Yuzu this and Yuzu that :68468287: So we will be glued to TV (another friend has Fuji/Joy TV) or PC next Thursday/Saturday.