yuzuangel

[2019] World Championships (18-24.03) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

The 18th and 19th are official practice days in Saitama. It will be the first chance to gauge how double Olympic champion Yuzuru Hanyu looks after being out of competition since injuring his ankle at November’s Rostelecom Cup

Olympic Channel giving their day-by-day to-see list for WC, including this. 

Nerves - what's that??? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/stories/news/detail/day-by-day-2019-isu-world-figure-championships/

I feel only excitement :D what will be will be, I hope we all can enjoy it without anxiety :)

Hace 5 horas, SparkleSalad said:

I’m the same with last seasons programs. I can’t even bare to hear the music anymore. :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380: I hope you get to see him again soon. Hopefully he brings something even more beautiful. :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

:10742289: Thank you :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:, I hope I’ll get the chance to see him at least one more time...:13877886::7938863:

For now, I’ll try my best not to panic, stay strong in my heart and send good vibes for the remaining time, until it’s time for him to go to Saitama!:hachimaki:

On 3/2/2019 at 4:37 AM, SparkleSalad said:

I almost puked from nervousness when I saw it. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Tell me about it! I was happily living in denial until I saw the thread. And now I’m torn between hyperventilating and puking or both at the same time. I’m so not ready and as you said there is nothing we can do about it but trust our wonder boy:13877886:

Ahhh I am so nervous seeing this thread! This will be the first time I'll follow a WC live (the wait, everything!).. back in 2017 when I was a new fan I was only able to check the results after SP and FS :14066882: Now... not sure what, I'm nervous but I hope my nerves have improved after all that's happened!

ok, I'm nervous, I can't deny this fact!.

needs lot of meditation to get ready and  accept whatever it happens.

I'm happy  he's at home, even If whenever he goes is home!!:img_20:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Viveca Lindfors (FIN) has withdrawn due to medical reasons.

Sad to hear this. She had a successful season...I hope she gets better soon.

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Viveca Lindfors (FIN) has withdrawn due to medical reasons.

Noo! She's one of my favorite under-the-radar (until Euros, I guess haha) skaters:sadPooh: Hope she gets well soon.

Unrelated, but I had a dream that I missed all of Worlds except for the Men's FS. It was very stressful.

Lately our internet connection drops out so often and randomly so I've got a tech guy from the provider checked on the premises. The guy told me that the old phone line is causing the internet connection to drop out. And now I've arranged a cable guy to instal a data cable directly from the main cable. He's coming tomorrow and that will cost me over $200. Also I'm planning to upgrade my mobile data so that I will have enough data to use as a back up in case the internet connection plays up when Yuzu is on the ice.

I will also go into work early on Wednesday and Thursday so that I can come home before the ladies and mens sp. I have booked Friday off and my calendar is clear for the weekend.

Next week, I will get bottles of selection of booze and cheese & cracker, chocolate, ice cream, potato chips, frozen meals, soft plushy toy, and big brown paper bag that can cover my entire head. The weather is still quite hot in Australia so I won't need a blanket but I have to wash the dog so that if I need to cuddle up to a big fluffy animal for comfort, I can do so without smelling unpleasant smell.

I don't remember if I was this nervous before PC I mean I was nervous but not the level I am currently feeling...:13877886:WHY?

It's good that I can talk to my friend to share this feeling but she is just as nervous as I am so I don't know if that's a good idea to talk to her and get doubly nervous...:59227c768286a__s::14066882:

Gabby... we want him there too! 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Gabby... we want him there too! 

Jason wants him back, too :)