yuzuangel

[2019] World Championships (18-24.03) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

Hace 1 hora, WinForPooh said:

How is this possible? How can it already be time for the thread? notreadynotreadynotreadynotready

Same here!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: I’m already so nervous :14066882: and though I miss Yuzu so much I‘M SO NOT READY FOR WC!!!!!!! :13877886:

12 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Same here!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: I’m already so nervous :14066882: and though I miss Yuzu so much I‘M SO NOT READY FOR WC!!!!!!! :13877886:

That's exactly how I feel! I miss Yuzu and can't wait to see him skate again but I'm not ready for all the nerves and the nailbiting and the rollercoaster ride! 

We are probably way more scared than Yuzu or the others....

4 minutes ago, TallyT said:

We are probably way more scared than Yuzu or the others....

He’s in control, no matter what happens. We’re completely at his mercy. :13877886:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

He’s in control, no matter what happens. We’re completely at his mercy. :13877886:

I will say it again, I have no IDEA how you all came out of the pre-Olympic stress without your nerves in total shreds.

Just now, TallyT said:

I will say it again, I have no IDEA how you all came out of the pre-Olympic stress without your nerves in total shreds.

I’m scared for life and I’m sure I’m not alone. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Thank god HYK came along this season to heal us. 

44 minutes ago, TallyT said:

*looks at self* Yep, there are my nerves, still flapping behind me like a shredded cape. 

Since yesterday I am in a panic not only about worlds, but if I will be able to watch: suddenly qq does not work anymore on my computer, and I have never been able to get vpn to work for me...i am hoping for russian. channels? Youtube?? What do you think, will there be alternatives to qq and vpn??:peekapooh:

13 minutes ago, raebia said:

Since yesterday I am in a panic not only about worlds, but if I will be able to watch: suddenly qq does not work anymore on my computer, and I have never been able to get vpn to work for me...i am hoping for russian. channels? Youtube?? What do you think, will there be alternatives to qq and vpn??:peekapooh:

Do you live in a country where broadcast rights weren't sold? Because if you do, you'll be able to access the ISU stream without VPN. I can. Also, have you tried qq with good old internet explorer? It's the only browser on which it works for me, strangely!

25 minutes ago, raebia said:

Keep checking the So You Want to Watch FS? Tumblr. I'm sure someone here will paste in links once the comp threads go up, too.

Hace 1 hora, SparkleSalad said:

This is so true it almost scares me:13877886:

Hace 1 hora, SparkleSalad said:

I’m scared for life and I’m sure I’m not alone. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Thank god HYK came along this season to heal us. 

I love HYK so much, but to me it’s bound to the fact that I never got to see it at CoR...and it hurts so much again...that I always go back to HYK in Helsinki or Shizuoka...and the love vicious circle starts all over again:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

hace 23 minutos , WinForPooh said:

*looks at self* Yep, there are my nerves, still flapping behind me like a shredded cape. 

I have so much respect for you guys, for enduring the time after his injury in 2017 and going through the Olympics as well!!

:worship: 

25 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Do you live in a country where broadcast rights weren't sold? Because if you do, you'll be able to access the ISU stream without VPN. I can. Also, have you tried qq with good old internet explorer? It's the only browser on which it works for me, strangely!

Thank you for the ideas! I have to inquire about broadcast rights and will dust off the internet explorer!:pbow:

14 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

Keep checking the So You Want to Watch FS? Tumblr. I'm sure someone here will paste in links once the comp threads go up, too.

...will do! Thank you!!:pbow:

9 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I love HYK so much, but to me it’s bound to the fact that I never got to see it at CoR...and it hurts so much again...that I always go back to HYK in Helsinki or Shizuoka...and the love vicious circle starts all over again:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I’m the same with last seasons programs. I can’t even bare to hear the music anymore. :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380: I hope you get to see him again soon. Hopefully he brings something even more beautiful. :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, raebia said:

Don't panic, there are usually lot of available streams for Worlds - Eurosport will broadcast the whole event (on ESP Player) so we'll have links for that, Russian streams, or maybe they'll stream it on Youtube as well. LiveQQ usually works on Internet Explorer, too. We try to update the comp threads with working links as soon as we have the links, but if not, someone post them anyway. 

I’m so nervous for Worlds and I will be starting an internship at the time my anxiety is gonna be 100% :1: