yuzuangel

[2019] World Championships (18-24.03) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

Originally, I had a work deadline next week, BUT our project deadline has slipped, so I should be able to take next Thursday off! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Now I just need to steal my cousin's cat for the week. :kitty:

I laugh at the *cute and fluffy * cat comment... and how they are soothing. Lol..  my cat will eat me for breakfast if I don't feed him. He is always staring at me with this look... how do i defeat this human....although I will say that when I am sick, or relaxing, or reading,  yes, nothing is as nice as a cat beside you...or on you. 

1 minute ago, liv said:

I laugh at the *cute and fluffy * cat comment... and how they are soothing. Lol..  my cat will eat me for breakfast if I don't feed him. He is always staring at me with this look... how do i defeat this human....although I will say that when I am sick, or relaxing, or reading,  yes, nothing is as nice as a cat beside you...or on you. 

Mine routinely have me get up at unearthly hours every night because there’s no food left in the centre of their bowls. But cute and fluffy, when they want it, right.

Well, mine brings us a little piles of rodent guts every so often. The picture of cuteness. :59227c768286a__s:

(not that it stops me from feeling like the chosen one when he occasionally lays down on my lap) 

We are really desperate, aren't we? Worlds can't come soon enough :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:I thought the Yuzu blog would save us from insanity while waiting, not the opposite :13877886:

43 minutes ago, Fay said:

Mine routinely have me get up at unearthly hours every night because there’s no food left in the centre of their bowls. But cute and fluffy, when they want it, right.

*In the centre of their bowls* lol. How true!!!!

PJ Kwong's saying this year's WC is impossible to predict, but her picks for gold are Rika, Yuzuru, Papadakis/Cizeron and James/Cipres. 🇫🇷🇯🇵

19 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

They've started decorating the venue

Hide contents

Keiji gets a poster too! That's lovely!