traveltoomuch

2019 Grand Prix Final in Turin, Italy - Tickets and Discussion!

29 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

And can we be included in that mail list? I have also booked accomodation... 

Thanks! 

me too

also booked accomodation

waiting with the flight. what if i dont get a ticket?

I went to several figure skating events and I never had that problem (not being able to get tickets). Except for events in Japan, that is easy. You just go to the website and buy tickets, on the day they start to sell. You will get tickets, do not worry.

For Worlds in Helsinki and GPF in Vancouver I was very late. I decided I wanted to go several months after the ticket sales started, and I still got tickets.

For Worlds in Milan, I did not buy an all-event ticket. I waited for the single tickets sale. No problem either.

31 minutes ago, solene said:

I went to several figure skating events and I never had that problem (not being able to get tickets). Except for events in Japan, that is easy. You just go to the website and buy tickets, on the day they start to sell. You will get tickets, do not worry.

For Worlds in Helsinki and GPF in Vancouver I was very late. I decided I wanted to go several months after the ticket sales started, and I still got tickets.

For Worlds in Milan, I did not buy an all-event ticket. I waited for the single tickets sale. No problem either.

That makes me feel a little less anxious, thank you. This is the only time I can see Yuzuru live and so I'm quite pressed. Life of the fanyu I guess. :1:

Thank you Solene for your words.

So, are single events tickets always sold after all-event tickets?

when tickets are on sale don't be in a hurry to but tickets. Best places often are on sale not immedately.

there's a lot of strategy about this market :juggling:

1 minute ago, virgola said:

when tickets are on sale don't be in a hurry to but tickets. Best places often are on sale not immedately.

there's a lot of strategy about this market :juggling:

Goodness I had no idea about this. Anything else us newbies should know?

Selling strategies depends on the organizers I think. For Worlds usually tickets are sold in parts. For GPs it can be different, like CoR usually is sold in parts and for Helsinki they released all at once, but even then there were still tickets closer to the event - maybe not the best once, but arena was not that big. So if you want the best seats better to look from the sale start, but I'm sure something will be available later too. After going through ticket craziness for Worlds in Japan I'm pretty chill about other sales :animated-smileys-animals-047:

23 hours ago, Muralla17 said:

Really? And, why! 

when they start selling tickets and you're there,  ready to catch the best ones,  but you see immediately that best places are taken, you think,  that there are no many good places still available, so you're scared to find something even worse if you wait, and you buy  what you find at that moment.

After hours you see that the places that were not available before are now free, so you buy the better places and think to resell  the tickets you just bought before.

I don't know if I explained well :rolleye0008: but it happens.

when I took the tickets for Helsinki It was like that, but I managed to stop in time before buying another ticket and settled for what I had taken :yes:

I see... I would have done the same since I couldn't probably afford loosing tickets money

It's organizers game really. I bought good tickets for Helsinki GP straight away, but some good tickets appeared 1-2 hours later after the selling start. So you can only guess cuz some seats are also usually booked for VIPs, guests, press, tour companies. For Helsinki WC FS and CoR GP I bought better tickets later and resold my first ones for face value, but my first once where not bad really.

Thank you all for the tickets ( games)  infos ... and Grazie Torino for hosting this event again !!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Please skating Gods....( you know what I mean, I'm sure you know...:tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:)

Does anyone knows when they will start selling the tickets?? I cant wait anymore