traveltoomuch

2019 Grand Prix Final in Turin, Italy - Tickets and Discussion!

Of course this is normal.

Organizing such an event is a lot of work. There are often delays. Don't worry

I've set the website as my homepage so it's the first thing I check whenever I jump online. I'm determined to go! Still nothing, but hopefully soon.

11 hours ago, memae said:

I've set the website as my homepage so it's the first thing I check whenever I jump online. I'm determined to go! Still nothing, but hopefully soon.

What website? I haven't found any website for the Grand Prix Final yet... :(

42 minutes ago, Swann said:

What website? I haven't found any website for the Grand Prix Final yet... :(

39 minutes ago, Maya B said:

www.torino2019.com

how long has this been up? I've tried searching for a page several times lol either I'm an idiot or they need to up their SEO game :headdesk:

I also never got an email, didn't we sign up for that while we were there @cirelle?

8 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

how long has this been up? I've tried searching for a page several times lol either I'm an idiot or they need to up their SEO game :headdesk:

I also never got an email, didn't we sign up for that while we were there @cirelle?

I actually don't know, I heard about the website from this thread I think

Yes it's up..... But it just says..   COMING SOON! :64341262:

1 hour ago, axelnojutsu said:

depuis combien de temps cela dure-t-il? J'ai essayé plusieurs fois de chercher une page lol, soit je suis un idiot, soit ils ont besoin d'améliorer leur jeu de référencement : headdesk:

De plus, je n'ai jamais reçu d'e-mail. N'avons- nous pas souscrit à cela lorsque nous étions là-bas @cirelle ?

Hello^^ ! How did you sign up to receive website's emails ?  Please:sign0009::headdesk:

26 minutes ago, Charlène said:

Hello^^ ! How did you sign up to receive website's emails ?  Please:sign0009::headdesk:

We were talking to some people from the Italian fed in Saitama, they had a little stand there.

Apparently, if you went to Milan or Helsinki you are already on the mailing list or something but my memory is crap so idk exactly anymore 

2 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

We did! No email (edit: as in, I hvaen’t got one either yet), but the site’s been up since Saitama tho. The url is on the card I took and I remember checking it out there abouts. :2thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Maya B said:

Could please you tell us if you got an email?

Yeah, of course :snpeace:

27 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

We were talking to some people from the Italian fed in Saitama, they had a little stand there.

Apparently, if you went to Milan or Helsinki you are already on the mailing list or something but my memory is crap so idk exactly anymore 

I attended both Milan and Helsinki.  I've got Emails re World's from Skate Canada but nothing else.  Its a stressy wait as I have flights n accommodation booked for Torino. 

:yznotimpressed:

And can we be included in that mail list? I have also booked accomodation... 

Thanks!