traveltoomuch

2019 Grand Prix Final in Turin, Italy - Tickets and Discussion!

1 час назад, KatieK сказал:

If people know platinum and gold will came out in general sale, they won't be so desperate to pay for the shameless VIP package

But it was seen on the map that plenty of platinum and gold didn't go for vip sale. Of course, it doesn't cancel the fact that prices are ridiculous but the same was said for WC tickets too. 

7 minutes ago, Lunna said:

But it was seen on the map that plenty of platinum and gold didn't go for vip sale. Of course, it doesn't cancel the fact that prices are ridiculous but the same was said for WC tickets too. 

You never know it was tour groups reserving it or saving for general sale. For Montreal worlds most okay tickets were all sold out before presale. You cannot really risk that.

And yes for gold, no for platinum. I don't think much is left for platinum since most of them were on sale during Vip session. 

1 hour ago, KatieK said:

Lounge: a few scattered sofa, nobody really cares sitting there. Not any decent resting area.

Lunch: tasteless boxed lunch.

Lux gif: the Milano2018 official blanket. Like any blanket you could get in a game.

Lunch was good enough, nothing luxurious but tasty, around 4-5 different types of warm foods, salads, and sandwiches, fruits etc in afternoon. Good quality coffee was my favourite part of the service, though.

The other thing I liked that there was no queue so I could plan those short breaks between events much better than at other competitions where I had to queue in the bathroom/to grab food.

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Lunch was good enough, nothing luxurious but tasty, around 4-5 different types of warm foods, salads, and sandwiches, fruits etc in afternoon. Good quality coffee was my favourite part of the service, though.

The other thing I liked that there was no queue so I could plan those short breaks between events much better than at other competitions where I had to queue in the bathroom/to grab food.

That's nice! My friend was very disappointed at the service provided, guess different people have really different opinions on that. She said she was expecting comfortable lounge but she ended up going back to the hotel lol

2 minutes ago, KatieK said:

That's nice! My friend was very disappointed at the service provided, guess different people have really different opinions on that. She saif sjr was expecting comfortable lounge but she ended up going back to the hotel lol

Well the lounge was big but there weren't many seats/tables. I was fine with it though.

Not sure how it'll be at Palavela, maybe the service will be better there.

18 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

250€ in 2014 and a year later, 350€ EUR+28€ for practices, it seems. Those were clearly different times...

Aw, thanks for the info. Yes, I was pretty sure I didn't pay nearly as much as these Torino prices, but didn't think the difference was that big. Yowzers!

At both Barcelona GOFs I had what would be either be platinum or platinum plus category, not sure which, but even if it was "only" platinum, that would be 758 - 378 = 380 euros difference for the second GPF, and even more for the first. 

I like Yuzu, but, uhm... no. :joy:

19 hours ago, KatieK said:

And yes for gold, no for platinum. I don't think much is left for platinum since most of them were on sale during Vip session. 

I guess rows 4-8 will be available for Platinum. I saw only first three rows sold for VIP Platinum.

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

GPF 2019: Pay truck loads of $$$ and bring your own seat! :rofl3:

damn right

11 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

GPF 2019: Pay truck loads of $$$ and bring your own seat! :rofl3:

and binoculars, cause even the cheapest seats are not inexpensive and you will be in the nosebleed section

Hi you all !

Have not come here for ages.

Will try to buy All Event tickets on Friday. I have already registered on the Vivaticket website, you have an english version. They said the first 3 rows for platinium and the first 4 rows for gold were sold in VIP packages. I'm following the GPF Torino 2019 twitter account. Be sure to double-check the seating map on the Vivaticket website when you buy, as it may differ a little from the map on the GPF website. They also said the sale opens at 3pm Italian time = 1pm UTC.

I rather like not comment on the exhorbitant prices....

Hi All,

I'm planning on buying two All event tickets (Silver or Bronze) on Friday. I just wanted to sum up what we know about buying process for now.

1. When you manage to add the tickets to the basket is it true that you have an hour to pay for them? I'm asking because me and my friend will be trying to buy at the same time.

2. Which payment methods are acceptable? Do you know if paying via Revalut card is acceptable?

Additional question: how hard do you think it wilk be to buy them? :( I'm worried about servers going down and it being down to luck to buy them (FaoI Kobe 2018 flashbacks) :sadPooh:

2 hours ago, vibeke said:

Hi All,

I'm planning on buying two All event tickets (Silver or Bronze) on Friday. I just wanted to sum up what we know about buying process for now.

1. When you manage to add the tickets to the basket is it true that you have an hour to pay for them? I'm asking because me and my friend will be trying to buy at the same time.

2. Which payment methods are acceptable? Do you know if paying via Revalut card is acceptable?

Additional question: how hard do you think it wilk be to buy them? :( I'm worried about servers going down and it being down to luck to buy them (FaoI Kobe 2018 flashbacks) :sadPooh:

If you want to sit next to your friend, I really recommend for one person to buy 2 tickets. It'll be almost impossible to by 2 seats next to each other if you go for it separately. Maybe Bronze, there might be too much of a battle for silver, it's a risk. 

Credit card for sure is accepted. Usually your bank debit card as well. Transfer from PLN to EUR is no problem but most banks have around 3% markup on the conversion. 

4 hours ago, vibeke said:

Hi All,

The site Vivaticket states which credit cards are accepted. Check on it if yours is accepted, or email them. I agree you need one person to buy 2 tickets to be together. The time you have to finish your transaction will show up on the screen once you have the tickets in the baskets.

I never bought tickets for fs, but I'm used to buying tickets for concerts, and it's usually a very stressful experience. So keep your calm, breathe, don't panic.