traveltoomuch

2019 Grand Prix Final in Turin, Italy - Tickets and Discussion!

1 hour ago, katonice said:

Great news guys! 

Good news!

(I hope it actually works though...! O_o)

23 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

We got the gold VIP package, they were as announced 990€. We got front seats in the short side between the skaters entrance and the K&C

Congrats! They are really good seats with "reasonable" price within the range they offered:dontdothistome:

Just out of curiosity, did you guys know that seats behind the judges were also available before VIP sale? It's very confusing since these seats were not marked as available in the seating map originally… and I am now wondering if during the general sale there'll be judges' side tickets popping up again hmmmm.

4 hours ago, katonice said:

Great news guys! 

Aah thank God, I was getting worried since it's very confusing during the VIP package sales :14066882:

Hace 2 horas, KatieK said:

Congrats! They are really good seats with "reasonable" price within the range they offered:dontdothistome:

Just out of curiosity, did you guys know that seats behind the judges were also available before VIP sale? It's very confusing since these seats were not marked as available in the seating map originally… and I am now wondering if during the general sale there'll be judges' side tickets popping up again hmmmm.

We did not know...but I think the seats behind the judges were all VIP platinum tickets? 

Spoiler

And they offered us only seats in the short side, not the long one. But I’m not complaining! :67638860:

14 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

We did not know...but I think the seats behind the judges were all VIP platinum tickets? 

Reveal hidden contents

And they offered us only seats in the short side, not the long one. But I’m not complaining! :67638860:

Well.... the seating map marked them as unavailable in the first place, so no official price category were attached to these seats actually. Remember there are seats way behind the VIP ones on the judges side. They should be non-VIP tix.

19 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes the seats behind the judges were VIP Platinum (purple sections in map) 

pVncxvp.png

On 7/9/2019 at 12:22 PM, KatieK said:

All the platinum plus VIP

seats were sold before the general sale day for tours (Japanese I reckon) and suddenly some individual plus seats popped up. I’m afraid it will be the same mess for all event tickets.

11 minutes ago, taho said:

so we have prices.

ddac9b3a83009f88d5e60bb5460100b8.png

No surprise, I thought the most expensive all-event ticket wouldn't be anything less than 700€.

Tickets on 19 July will go on sale at 1 PM UTC+0 (which is 3 PM Italy time)

t6w9dxw.jpg

What are those prices, i can buy a damn car for gold seats in my country...