traveltoomuch

2019 Grand Prix Final in Turin, Italy - Tickets and Discussion!

55 minutes ago, virgola said:

HI guys.

Does anyone know when ISU will tell us which event of GP Yuzu will attend this Autumn?

Probably around June. In the past years they announced it mid/late June, except 2017 when it was late May. But it was because of the Olympic season.

1 hour ago, Louitunes said:

Helsinki only took on GP last year in China's absence, however, Cup of China back on this year.  Its a shame as Helsinki did a good job.

yes it's really a shame. it was a beautiful event and for me it's easier to reach.

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Probably around June. In the past years they announced it mid/late June, except 2017 when it was late May. But it was because of the Olympic season.

thank u! really can't wait to see if there's something I can reach easily or not

Seeing this thread active scared me I thought they already put out the ticket info :embSwan:

hace 45 minutos , axelnojutsu said:

Seeing this thread active scared me I thought they already put out the ticket info :embSwan:

:consoling2: not yet...but we would have far more  than 5 pages right? specially after the infos about Montreal...:noshake:

3 hours ago, Maya B said:

Yeah me too :) They're going on sale in May right?

even May is too soon for me tbh :14066882: I'm still hoping they were too optimistic and need longer to set everything up :headdesk:

hace 16 minutos , axelnojutsu said:

even May is too soon for me tbh :14066882: I'm still hoping they were too optimistic and need longer to set everything up :headdesk:

Me too! I really really want to go, but if tickets go out in May, I don’t know if I’ll be able to afford them :dontdothistome:

1 hour ago, FatyGSquare said:

Me too! I really really want to go, but if tickets go out in May, I don’t know if I’ll be able to afford them :dontdothistome:

Yeah I'm still broke af from Saitama :13877886:

2 hours ago, Muralla17 said:

How fast do the tickets usually dissapear? 

Thank! 

It'll depend...but probably very fast. Last year at GP Helsinki they announced the exact time when the tickets went on sale - the best seats were gone within minutes (or rather seconds), the good ones within a few hours. At other GP events when they don't announce the day/hour tickets tickets can't sell out that quickly. 

There are always people who - for different reasons - resell their tickets later, so even if the good seats are gone quickly there's a chance to buy one later.

Thank you so much for your quick answer. 

Can you tell me which ones are considered the best seats? 

And, in which webpage are tickets sold? In the official one? 

Thanks once more beforehand. 

8 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

Thank you so much for your quick answer. 

Can you tell me which ones are considered the best seats? 

And, in which webpage are tickets sold? In the official one? 

Thanks once more beforehand. 

We don't have a seat map yet so it's hard to tell now. Usually the first few rows behind the judges (those which are not VIP seats/sectors), or the opposite to the judges or on the short side. 

Here's how the arena looks on two pictures (the second one is from 2006 Olympics), but there could be changes ofc

palavela2_1493617751_25543.jpg

palavela8_1493618641_85037.jpg

cr papido.it

I think most likely they'll sell the tickets on ticketone.it but afaik there are no infos on it yet.

:1497158260_5GOE:

Thanks😄😄😄

So, if first rows are not available on the long side, would you go for the short one even if you have to be sat further away? Sorry for asking so much 😊

I have never been to this arena but from what I have been told the front rows are like concrete benches with no backs. Not comfortable for all day viewing.  Has anyone been there?