traveltoomuch

2019 Grand Prix Final in Turin, Italy - Tickets and Discussion!

On 3/22/2019 at 10:00 AM, ymzk said:

According to the Torino 2019 GPF staff at the booth at Worlds, tickets for GPF will go on sale in mid-May. The website is already up. torino2019.com

Thank you ! I'll stick on it!  I wish so much I could go ... ( a fly of little birds away from where I live! )  ....Praying skating gods to be kind with me this time!...( schedules & no empty pockets for once pleaaaase)  ...." the stars, the moon, everything,"( B.O), can you hear me???!!!

Hallo, I thought that tickets were on sale on Ticket one. 

torino2019.com is the only website where we can find them?

Found the topic just now ! Hope to get an all event ticket for Turin ! Hotel is booked ! Do you know if a credit card is needed ? 

Well, to buy the tickets that will be necessary ;)

Or a debit card of course.

2 hours ago, solene said:

Well, to buy the tickets that will be necessary ;)

Or a debit card of course.

Yes i have a debit card but last month I wanted to buy concert tickets but they didn’t accept debit cards only credit cards ! 

9 hours ago, Sabrina said:

Yes i have a debit card but last month I wanted to buy concert tickets but they didn’t accept debit cards only credit cards ! 

I bought my tickets for Worlds in Milan with a debit card, no problem.

8 hours ago, Alex_Trusova said:

How long until tickets are released?

It supposed to be in May.

Hey guys! My friend and I are going to Torino for the GPF which is going to be our very first figure skating event! We are fairly new to all of this, could someone help us with the ticket prices? I know they are not on sale yet but could someone give any info on the approximate prices? Like how much they cost for last year's event per session? We don't want to buy all-event tickets, only men's and ladies events. Thanks for your help! :winky:

Last year's gpf was my first skating event :) Idk about this year, but if I remember correctly last year (I got an all event ticket anyway) there were only all event or daily tickets, not single events. The all event tickets were available from around February and the daily ones from around October maybe? Something like that. I don't remember daily ticket prices tho.

18 minutes ago, Maya B said:

Last year's gpf was my first skating event :) Idk about this year, but if I remember correctly last year (I got an all event ticket anyway) there were only all event or daily tickets, not single events. The all event tickets were available from around February and the daily ones from around October maybe? Something like that. I don't remember daily ticket prices tho.

thank you very much, it's much more clear now!! 

if anybody remembers the prices I would be grateful for those! :snpeace:

4 часа назад, yuzuruhanyubog сказал:

Hey guys! My friend and I are going to Torino for the GPF which is going to be our very first figure skating event! We are fairly new to all of this, could someone help us with the ticket prices? I know they are not on sale yet but could someone give any info on the approximate prices? Like how much they cost for last year's event per session? We don't want to buy all-event tickets, only men's and ladies events. Thanks for your help! :winky:

All event for Helsinki GP last year for level 1 was 300-350 euros so I don't think it will cheaper at GPF. Prices are different from country to country, Marseilles didn't had all-event, only day tickets. Usually there's men's SP on Thursday, FS on Saturday and Gala on Sunday, so you can skip one day or two if you're not going to Gala. And even if skipping one day, getting all-event sometimes is worth it (may be not more expensive then buying separate dates or better seats). Pricing policy really depends on the organizers, better wait for the official announcement.

HI guys.

Does anyone know when ISU will tell us which event of GP Yuzu will attend this Autumn?

I hope we'll come back to Helsinki, but need to plan as soon as possible.

thank u!

Last year we had the information on June 28th. I'm not sure about this year.

But there won't be a GP in Helsinki. 

28 minutes ago, virgola said:

HI guys.

Does anyone know when ISU will tell us which event of GP Yuzu will attend this Autumn?

I hope we'll come back to Helsinki, but need to plan as soon as possible.

thank u!

Helsinki only took on GP last year in China's absence, however, Cup of China back on this year.  Its a shame as Helsinki did a good job.